|The Loud House|
|"A Tale of Two Tables"|
|Season 1, Episode 4B|
|Original air date:|| April 1, 2016 (online)|
May 6, 2016 (TV)
|Written by:||Michael Rubiner|
|Directed by:||Chris Savino|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"The Sweet Spot"||"Project Loud House"|
- This episode simlar to Cartoon Network's sictom Clarence episode Avrage Jeff:
- Lincoln in young table and Jeff in and dumb class.
- Lincoln want in to older table and Jeff want in to genius class.
- Lincoln the middle child of 11 siblings and Jeff the middle student of class.
- Lincoln older than five younger sisters and Jeff smarter than dumb students.
- Lincoln younger than five older sisters and Jeff less smarter than genius students.
Home video releases
- The Loud House: Welcome to the Loud House - Season 1, Volume 1
| "Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article about an episode is a stub. You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.