|All Grown Up!|
|# of episodes:||55|
|Running time:||approx. 0:22 (per episode)|
|Original run:||April 12, 2003 - August 17, 2008|
All Grown Up! is a animated family television series, spin off from the popular series Rugrats and produced by Klasky Csupo Inc.
The series revolves around the lives of the familiar characters, now ten years later. It premiered in April 2003 as a preview before starting its regular run in late November (although in October, it began its regular run on YTV in Canada).
The show is based on "All Growed Up", the Rugrats 10th anniversary special (aired in 2001), which proved popular enough that Nickelodeon decided to commission a whole series. Production began in September 2002. The principal characters and their traits (as well as their voice performers) have been carried over from the original Rugrats series, with a handful of changes and additions.
- → Main article: List of All Grown Up! characters
- → Main article: All Grown Up! episode list
Home video releases
- → Main article: All Grown Up! videography
- When the series premiered its regular run, more than 3.2 million viewers, and over a third of all kids watching cable in the United States, tuned in, enough to put it into the 2nd place slot for the week, behind an NFL game on ESPN, and making it the highest-rated premiere in Nick's history (when the sneak peek episoe=de aired in April, it didn't make the top 15 cable programs for that week, due to the ongoing war in Iraq).
- During summer 2003, teasers for the show aired.  However, the scenes shown were not from actual episodes of the show. The teasers showed:
- Tommy filming Chuckie for a video he's making
- Lil telling Phil in the cafeteria that he's immature
- Kimi ordering pizza to Lil at her pizza place
- Angelica and Susie running for class president
- Kimi chatting with Chuckie at the Java Lava
- Tommy and Dil having a fight
- Dil hugging Angelica in front of everyone
- Klasky-Csupo's All Grown Up! area on cooltoons.com (Studio site)