- "Yo Yo Yo! It's Amanda's Jacuzzi!"
- ―The Announcer[src]
Cast Members Featured
Seasons 2 and 3
Amanda's Jacuzzi is a recurring sketch on The Amanda Show.
Amanda Bynes hosts a talk-show in a jacuzzi where she speaks to various famous guests such as Elvis Presley, Queen Elizabeth II and Santa Claus. She asks two simple straight forward questions and then ends with one ridiculous question which the guest is unable to answer. She then asks if they would like a plate of spaghetti which they agree and the sketch ends with Amanda saying goodbye.
List of Guests
- Babe Ruth (Baseball Player)
- Frankenstein's Monster
- Santa Claus
- Elvis Presley (King of Rock and Roll)
- Chief Sitting Bull (Indian Chief)
- Amelia Earhart (First female solo aviator)
- The Swiss Guy (A man from Switzerland)
- Moses (A character from the Bible)
- Benjamin Franklin (A famous Inventor)
- Queen Elizabeth II (Queen of England)
- A Professional Wrestler
- King Henry VIII (A King of England from the past)
- Dan Schneider
- Amanda wore four different coloured and patterned swimsuits in this sketch, one white with a flower pattern, another canary yellow and lime green, the next one leaf green and black with black tiger stripes and finally a standard red one.
- She sometimes held a tropical drink in her hand or had feathers in her hair.
- Her dwarf butlers are a reference to Mr Roake's butler Tattoo from the 1970s show Fantasy Island.