|Season 1, Episode 2A|
The kids watching the 4th of July fireworks.
|Airdate:||August 18, 1991|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Tommy's First Birthday"||"Waiter, There's a Baby in My Soup"|
Tommy has received his favorite toy in the whole wide world: a ball. Angelica, who is always looking to spoil the Rugrats' fun, takes the ball and tosses it into the next yard, resulting in the babies risking life and limb looking for it.
- Chuckie's dad, Chazz, makes his first appearance.
- This episode appears to take place on the Fourth of July, which would make this the first Rugrats episode to be set on a holiday.
- While Stu is filming the party, three unknown characters are seen talking. They are never seen again for the rest of the episode.
- Future episodes show that the other two backyards the babies visit would have been those of the DeVille's and the Finster's. In this episode, however, they clearly belong to very different neighbors.
Home video releases
- Rugrats: Season 1
- Rugrats: Outdoor Shenanigans!
| "Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article about an episode is a stub. You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.