|Rocko's Modern Life|
|Season 1, Episode 8A|
|Airdate:||October 31, 1993|
|Written by:|| Joe Murray|
|Directed by:||Doug Lawrence|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"A Sucker For the Suck-O-Matic"||"Carnival Knowledge"|
- "JOB?!? Why would I give YOU a JOB!?"
- ―Ed when Rocko asks to apply for a job
"Canned" is the second segment of the eighth episode of Rocko's Modern Life.
Rocko is fired from his job at Super-Lot-o'-Comics and starts searching for a new job.
Home video releases
- The Best of Rocko's Modern Life - Volume 1
- Rocko's Modern Life: Season 1
- Out of the Vault Collection
- Chronologically and in production order, this is meant to be the first episode where Rocko works at Kind of a Lot O' Comics, as he is shown getting his job there at the end of this episode. Confusingly, however, "Power Trip", a later-produced episode where Rocko is working at the store, aired before this episode.
| This article about an episode is a stub.|
You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.