Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius|
|"Crouching Jimmy, Hidden Sheen"|
|Season 3, Episode 49|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"My Big Fat Spy Wedding"||"The Incredible Shrinking Town"|
An evil monk kid from Shangri-Llama wants to take Sheen's place as the Chosen One, so he kidnaps Libby and challenges Sheen to a showdown if he wants her back. However, Sheen doesn't know kung-fu, so Jimmy hires him a sensei to teach Sheen self defense.
- The song that plays when Sheen is doing the Crazy Porpoise sounds like "Funkytown" and the one that plays in the training montage sounds like "Kung-Fu Fighting".
- It is revealed that Sheen cares about Libby more than Ultra Lord.
- It is unknown how Cindy found out about the gang's mission. One plausible theory is that she was concerned about Libby's disappearance and Jimmy's odd behavior, so she went to the lab to investigate what was happening, then saw the video and found out what Yoo-Yee was doing and went to help rescue Libby.
- This is the only time the villain doesn't try to kill Jimmy. Instead, Yoo-Yee goes after Sheen, making Sheen the only character in the franchise besides Jimmy to have an arch-enemy (not counting Planet Sheen). The others were going to have arch-enemies of their own in season four.
Home video releases
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: The Best of Season 3