|The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius|
|"Crouching Jimmy, Hidden Sheen"|
|Season 3, Episode 49|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"My Big Fat Spy Wedding"||"The Incredible Shrinking Town"|
An evil monk kid Yoo Yee from Shangri-Llama wants to take Sheen's place as the Chosen One, so he kidnaps Libby and challenges Sheen to a showdown if he wants her back. However, Sheen doesn't know kung-fu, so he finds a sensei to teach him the art of self defense and rescue his precious Libby.
- This episode was ranked #18 in The 100 Greatest Nicktoon Episodes countdown, and was the highest-ranking Adventures of Jimmy Neutron episode to make it into the countdown.
- The song that plays when Sheen is doing the Crazy Porpoise sounds like "Funkytown" and the one that plays in the training montage sounds like "Kung-Fu Fighting".
- It is revealed that Sheen cares about Libby more than Ultra Lord and Libby cares about him more than music.
- It is unknown how Cindy found out about the gang's mission. One plausible theory is that she was concerned about Libby's disappearance and Jimmy's odd behavior, so she went to the lab to investigate what was happening, then saw the video and found out what Yoo-Yee was doing and went to help rescue Libby.
- This is the only time the villain doesn't try to kill Jimmy. Instead, Yoo-Yee goes after Sheen, making Sheen the only character in the franchise besides Jimmy to have an arch-enemy (not counting Planet Sheen). The others were going to have arch-enemies of their own in season four.
Home video releases
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: The Best of Season 3