|"Enchanted Tiki Dreams"|
|Season 7, Episode 145B|
|Original air date:||June 19, 2010|
|Written by:|| Aaron Springer|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Buried in Time"||"The Abrasive Side"|
Squidward is extremely annoyed by SpongeBob and Patrick's games which involves them throwing rocks on their heads and sauce on their eyes at work. Now, he wants to live in his own world where he can relax in peace. So, SpongeBob and Patrick build a tiki world made out of earwax for him outside his house, and Squidward starts to like it and does things such as drinking smoothies, listening to songs, painting and dancing. Everything seems well until Patrick accidentally tips over the tikis and causes a fire, destroying the tiki world in the process. Squidward comes up with an idea to make his dreams last: a swing set with his tiki boat, with SpongeBob and Patrick taking turns being hit by it and flying over.
Sandy was originally going to be in this episode, but she was cut out to save time.
- Squidward's Tiki Land - Aaron Springer, Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [title card]
- Friends and Family - Phillip Green, Geoff Love, Ken Thorne [opening]
- Gator - Steve Belfer [SpongeBob, Patrick playing "Buddy Toss"]
- Botany Bay - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [at the Krusty Krab]
- Drama Link (g) - Hubert Clifford [one extremely annoying shift later...]
- ? - Nicolas Carr [crossword puzzle]
- Queen's Aloha Oe C - Kapono Beamer, Queen Lili'uokalani ["Finally some peace and quiet."]
- Squiddy G - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [smooth jazz]
- ? [electric eel]
- ? - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward gets crushed]
- Pua Paoakalani B - Kapono Beamer, Queen Lili'uokalani [Squidward crying]
- Bashful Eyes - Kapono Beamer [SpongeBob decides to do something special for Squidward]
- ? [Squidward goes to bed]
- Late Night Jinx - Phillip Green [power tool noises]
- ? - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [the next morning]
- Maui Beach - Hans Haider [Tiki Land revealed]
- Squidward's Tiki Land - Aaron Springer, Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield
- Dramatic Bridge 4 - Phillip Green [Patrick accidentally destroys it]
- Hawaiian Breeze - Jon Jelmer ["You were right, SpongeBob."]
- ? - Nicolas Carr ["I know how to make it last!"]
- ? - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [ending]
Home video releases
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete 7th Season
- There are 32 tikis on the title card.
- This is the second time Squidward's house's parts come off, the first was in Squidville. The third was in A Friendly Game.
- Squidward sang "...or drink from a coconut that's full of flan." However, it was really a smoothie.
- This is the sixth episode to have tikis on the title card. The first was Hall Monitor, the second was Culture Shock, the third was I Was a Teenage Gary, the fourth was SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One, the fifth was A Pal for Gary, and the seventh will be in Sweet and Sour Squid.
- This is the first episode of the series in which the Viacom byline on the closing Paramount logo was in its 2006 font.
- In German this episode is called "Thaddäus im Tiki-Land", means "Squidward in Tiki Country".
- This is one of the episodes where Squidward has a happy moment, starting by wandering the forest until riding the boat and hitting SpongeBob and Patrick. But, in the episode Are You Happy Now?, Squidward said that he had never had a happiest moment. But it is possible that the events of this episode aired after Are You Happy Now?.
- When this episode premiered, it paired with "Rodeo Daze". Then, it started airing with "Gramma's Secret Recipe". Now it airs with "Buried in Time".
- It is unknown how SpongeBob and Patrick used earwax to hold the Tiki Dream Place together, because SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward have no visible ears.
- SpongeBob says "Something Squidward this way comes," a paraphrase of a line in Macbeth, "Something wicked this way comes."
- Squidward paints a beautiful landscape of his Tiki-Land, but it doesn't make sense because he was only given red paint, yet he made a rainbow.
- Squidward's bed does not have the canopy on top in this episode.