|The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius|
|Season 3, Episode 41|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Lights! Camera! Danger!"||"Stranded"|
"Fundemonium" is the 41st episode of The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius.
The Neutrons are in danger of moving to after Hugh's job is closing it's doors and leaving Retroville. To make sure they don't have to move, Hugh takes a job at a toy company. Since his designs are terrible, Jimmy decides to secretly make them better. Unfortunately, the Nanobots get loose and take control of one of the toys, which starts to wreck the town.
- The song that plays in the montage sounds like "Hey Ya".
- In an issue of Nickelodeon Magazine promoting the movie, Hugh's job was said to be at "Mallard Motors", a dealership. This is the first time where it has been brought up in the series.
- This is the only episode in the third season where Jimmy has a Brain Blast (and therefore the last episode to use this sequence).
- Derryville is a pun on Debi Derryberry's name.
- This is the last episode the Nanobots appear in.
| "Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article about an episode is a stub. You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.