Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Gramma's Secret Recipe"|
|Season 7, Episode 139A|
|Airdate:||July 6, 2010|
|Written by:|| Aaron Springer|
|Guest(s):||Laraine Newman as Plankton's Grandmother|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Rodeo Daze"||"The Cent of Money"|
In the beginning, Plankton is seen being with his grandmother. Then, Plankton puts his grandmother to sleep, and then takes some of her clothes. Plankton later walks to SpongeBob's home, where he appears. Plankton says that he is his grandmother. So then SpongeBob shows Plankton all his albums. The next day, Plankton wants to go to the Krusty Krab, but SpongeBob insists that they go to a nursing home. In there, they knit and play cards when Plankton rips a card. SpongeBob realizes he's bored and they go to the Krusty Krab, although Plankton says he wants to enter through the back door. So meanwhile, Plankton puts a balloon that looks like him. It flies away into the dishwasher, and when SpongeBob turns it on, the balloon pops, and SpongeBob thinking it's grandma, he cries, but then Plankton appears and says he's fine. Plankton tells SpongeBob that he is tired and needs to take a nap in a private place. He then takes him to the safe, but then Planktons grandma finds out and takes him back while SpongeBob thinks that his grandma caught Plankton from stealing the Krabby Patty Secret Formula.
Home video releases
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete 7th Season
- Ms. Gristle Puss from "Banned in Bikini Bottom" and Grandma from "Have You Seen This Snail?" appeared while SpongeBob and "Great Grammie Ma" were knitting.
- Towards the beginning of the episode during Plankton's fantasy, when he tells Mr. Krabs he needs to take the recipe home because he "forgot" his bifocals, he's actually wearing them.
- This episode says that when SpongeBob was a baby, he was a yellow blob, but in several other episodes (like Friend or Foe), he's just smaller as a baby kitchen sponge.
- When Great Grammie Ma Plankton gets her dress back from Plankton, he covers his legs, even though he is always shown like that since his debut appearance. However, this might be for comical effect.
- When Plankton pulls down his antennae, they are quickly stuck back up when SpongeBob and Plankton are walking together.
- Gramma Plankton calls her grandson "Plankton", but, actually, she should be calling him "Sheldon" - "Plankton" is the family name.
- Irony: It would have made more sense for Plankton to steal the formula himself (like in his vision) than to pretend to be SpongeBob's grandma.
- While SpongeBob was taking a bath, he had no clothes, Suddenly Great Grammie Ma Plankton knocked on SpongeBob's door. Then, in the next shot, SpongeBob had his clothes on when he got wet.
- When Plankton is turned into a scarf, he has two eyes.
- There was chocolate on the pillow and blanket but when Plankton was laughing, it was gone.
- When Squidward dumps the trash, the shape of the sack doesn't change.
- At the beginning of the episode, after Plankton steals his grandma's clothes, she still has hair, but at the end, she is bald when she comes to take it back. The error was fixed sometime in 2011 or 2012.
- Whenever Plankton took off the glasses, his one eye disappears when he puts them back on and off.