|Season 6, Episode 110B|
|Airdate:||November 28, 2008|
|Written by:|| Casey Alexander|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"The Slumber Party"||"SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One"|
SpongeBob entered Gary in a pet show, but when he sees that the other pets are well groomed, he decides to give Gary a makeover. Gary isn't happy being made into a pretty show snail, and the other pets aren't either, turning into a pet riot.
SpongeBob enters Gary in a contest and sees a man with a snail who wears very expensive clothing and thinks Gary needs to get a makeover.After Gary finishes his makeover. He and SpongeBob go to the contest and Gary gets angry about expensive clothing and turn the Pet Contest into a Pet Riot. But SpongeBob explains what Gary is saying and the riot is over. However, it is Patrick that wins the pet show, probably because he wanted to see SpongeBob win the contest close-up.
- ? - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [title card/opening]
- Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Gary?"]
- Drama Link (d) - Hubert Clifford [SpongeBob looking for Gary]
- Bikini Bottom News Theme - Nicolas Carr [news on TV]
- Tympup A - Sammy Burdson, John Charles Fiddy [Squidward kicks SpongeBob out]
- ? - Nicolas Carr [Squidward kicks SpongeBob out]
- ? ["Gary, there you are."]
- ? - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [testing slime viscosity]
- Shock (f) - Dave Hewson [undercarriage check]
- ? - Jeremy Wakefield [Gary tries to leave]
- Steel Licks - Jeremy Wakefield ["I'll carry your shell."]
- Curtain-Raiser - Alan Braden [at the pet show]
- Tympup A - Sammy Burdson, John Charles Fiddy [closeup of Gary's eyes]
- ? - Nicolas Carr [closeup of Gary's eyes]
- ? [diamond-studded leash]
- Final Summit A - Mladen Franko ["But no longer."]
- ? ["Enough dilly-dallying."]
- ? - Nicolas Carr [back at home]
- Steel Licks - Jeremy Wakefield ["Oh, you're like a little cuddly present."]
- ? [glow-in-the-dark paint]
- ? - Jeremy Wakefield ["We got to go back to the pet show."]
- ? [diamond-studded collar]
- ? [brushing Gary's teeth]
- Starlight Flight 30 - Jane Antonia Cornish ["Let's go win our battle, Foof."]
- ? ["This is it, Gary."]
- Fruity Flute - Harry Bluestone [everyone grooming their pets]
- Hawaiian Cocktail - Richard Myhill ["I'm all alone behind this rope!"]
- Fruity Flute - Harry Bluestone ["There it is, Mrs. Squiggles, your new hairdo."]
- Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr [Gary biting the leash]
- Fruity Flute - Harry Bluestone ["Now let's try this cape."]
- ? [Gary resisting]
- ? - Jeremy Wakefield ["There you go."]
- Fashionable Enclosure - Phillip Green [pets judged]
- Footsteps of Horror - W. Merrick Farran [Gary bites judge]
- Revolution - David Arnold, Paul Hart [Gary makes a speech]
- House of Horror - W. Merrick Farran [pet riot]
- It Is Never Too Late - Gregor F. Narholz [SpongeBob translates Gary's speech]
- Final Summit A - Mladen Franko [SpongeBob translates Gary's speech]
- State Processional - Barrie Hingley [trophy awarded to SpongeBob]
- ? - Jeremy Wakefield [ending]
Home video releases
- SpongeBob SquarePants: To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Season 6, Volume 1
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete 6th Season
- This is the second time SpongeBob looks for Gary in Squidward's bathtub. The first was in "Have You Seen This Snail?".
- The way Squidward threw SpongeBob out of his house was the same as "Not Normal".
- This episode was originally supposed to air on August 7, but a change in schedule lead to Boating Buddies being aired on that day, when it was supposed to air on the 8th. On August 8, The Krabby Kronicle aired, which was not a scheduled episode at the time.
- It is impossible for Patrick to enter the contest, however, it maybe that some Bikini Bottomites are dumb.
- A parody of Mary Poppins is shown when the pet owner glides via umbrella.
- The scene where the pets go on a rampage is similar to the Anti-Matrix segment, The Second Renaissance, where robots attack humans in revenge of having to do their bidding and labor work.
- Captions misspell Mosteeze as "Muffsies".
- Captions misspell Foofie as "Foofy".
- The fact that SpongeBob is the only one who can understand Gary isn't true, as other characters have understood him numerous times through out the series.
- One time when Gary was talking to the other pets, he had arms, but in the next scene he didn't.