Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 6, Episode 119A|
|Airdate:||June 5, 2009|
|Written by:|| Luke Brookshier|
|← Previous||Next →|
It starts a normal day at the Krusty Krab, Mr. Krabs was counting his money, but when he gets to his 456th coin, he splits his nail. He calls in for an appointment and said they had an open time now. He then flips the mustache on his grayscale picture, goes down a plank and heads to the door. When he gets to the door, SpongeBob asks him where he's going. Mr. Krabs said it was a "top secret". SpongeBob then questions that Mr. Krabs has a secret. Then SpongeBob asks who is going to be in charge when he's gone. Since Squidward is too lazy, he puts SpongeBob in charge of the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob is determined to do a great job when he is in charge. SpongeBob wakes up Squidward, who is asleep, and tells him to continue working. Squidward knows that SpongeBob is easy to fool, so he said that he is supposed to rest, and to not wake him up. When SpongeBob asks him who is going to take orders, Squidward tells him to do it. SpongeBob knows he has to cook patties, give them to the customers, and to clean the toilets. So, Squidward lies again by pointing to Frank and said he wants to be a fry cook, and lets him cook his own patties. So, SpongeBob lets the customer cook the patties. Then, Squidward sees SpongeBob serving the food to the customers, and Squidward says that SpongeBob's hands are filthy, but his feet are clean (In reality, it is reverse). So, SpongeBob serves the food with his feet with a customer being grossed out. Later, SpongeBob orders some decorations to make the Krusty Krab look nicer. Squidward lies once again and told SpongeBob that Mr. Krabs keeps the Krusty Krab a dump to make the food seem to taste better. So, SpongeBob covers the entire inside of the Krusty Krab with garbage and sludge. The customers start to leave, and Squidward said to bring them back, SpongeBob must provide some entertainment for them. SpongeBob starts to dance, and the customers start to become afraid of him. Soon enough, Mr. Krabs gets back and he finds SpongeBob dancing and the customers cowarding in fear, the Krusty Krab a filthy mess, some stranger cooking the patties and Squidward sleeping on the job (which is normal according to Mr. Krabs). SpongeBob explains he did everything Squidward told him by telling him secrets. Mr. Krabs thinks Squidward told him about his split nail. So, since SpongeBob is still in charge, Mr. Krabs has to clean dishes, and he hurts his finger again. The episode ends with SpongeBob dancing to the fightened customers.
- SpongeBob Theme - Jeremy Wakefield, Sage Guyton [title card]
- Botany Bay - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Krabs counting money]
- Steel Sting - Jeremy Wakefield ["I split me nail."]
- ? - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [phone call]
- ? [Krabs tries to sneak out]
- ? ["It's... a secret."]
- ? - Nicolas Carr [Hawaiian sting]
- ? [Krabs leaves SpongeBob in charge]
- Great Moments - Gregor F. Narholz ["You okay, boy?"]
- Glory Road - Sam Fonteyn [SpongeBob shoots into the air]
- Maui Beach - Hans Haider [Squidward sleeping]
- Comic Walk - Nicolas Carr ["Nap time's over, Squidward."]
- ? - Nicolas Carr ["Krabs is gone?"]
- Comic Walk - Nicolas Carr [Squidward goes back to sleep]
- ? - Nicolas Carr ["Order up, Squidward!"]
- ? - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Squidward watching TV]
- Drinks Party - Marc Andre Dall'Anese ["Hey, buddy. Yeah, it's me."]
- ? ["Bet you didn't think you'd be in here today."]
- Sliding 2 - Hans Ehrlinger, Roy Etzel ["SpongeBob, what are you doing?"]
- ? ["You're serving Krabby Patties with your hands?!"]
- Drama Link (d) - Hubert Clifford [shot of SpongeBob's foot]
- ? - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob serving food with his feet]
- Tympup A - Sammy Burdson, John Charles Fiddy [door hits SpongeBob]
- ? - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["I've decided to redecorate the Krusty Krab."]
- ? [Squidward gets an idea]
- ? - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Squidward tells SpongeBob to make the Krusty Krab more filthy]
- ? - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob putting garbage everywhere]
- ? - Jeremy Wakefield [customers start to leave]
- ? - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Krabs returns]
- Tympup A - Sammy Burdson, John Charles Fiddy ["What the...?"]
- ? - Nicolas Carr ["What the...?"]
- ? ["SpongeBob dancing like a goofball?"]
- ? - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["He told me all your secrets."]
- ? - Jeremy Wakefield [Krabs doing dishes]
- Kalinka - Helmut Kirchgaessner [ending]
Home video releases
- SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBob's Last Stand
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Season 6, Volume 2
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete 6th Season
- Mr. Krabs dialed the number on the telephone "555-9137".
- SpongeBob's dances are similar to a Russian dance and Irish dance.
- Acording to this episode, Mr. Krabs has some sensible pliers.
- There was a deleted scene in this episode. It was just SpongeBob dancing longer.
- Squidward told SpongeBob to get the Krusty Krab dirty so the food would seem better by comparison, yet SpongeBob dirties up someone's food.
- Nat Peterson had a new relationship with Tina.
- When Mr. Krabs turns the mustache on the picture in his office, that could possibly be his father Victor Krabs.
- Considering SpongeBob has been ordered by Mr. Krabs to clean up the Krusty Krab on more than one occasion, he should've figured out that Squidward's tips to make the place a mess were bogus.
- When SpongeBob was naming all of Squidward's duties he grew three extra fingers. (to make seven fingers on one hand, which is an impossible thing to do).
- This is the second time Mr. Krabs actually works at the Krusty Krab as a regular employee. The first was in Selling Out.
- This is also the second time SpongeBob is in charge of the entire Krusty Krab. The first was in Patty Hype (though Mr. Krabs let SpongeBob have the Krusty Krab thus putting SpongeBob in full charge of it).
- The scenes of SpongeBob dancing were later used for the 2009 Children in Need music video by Peter Kay
- When SpongeBob was dancing, it was a reference to Sandy Aharleinseinchesster.