|The Wild Thornberrys|
|"Have Yourself a Thornberry Little Christmas"|
|Season 2, Episode 41|
|Airdate:||November 29, 1999|
|Written by:||Adam Beechen|
|Directed by:||Carol Millican|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"You Otter Know"||"Luck Be an Aye-Aye"|
"Have Yourself a Thornberry Little Christmas" is the 41st episode of The Wild Thornberrys, and also the series' Christmas episode.
Eliza goes to desperate measures to help animals survive during tough times along the Skeleton Coast. Her good-will intentions, however, will soon cost her family their entire supply of holiday cheer--and their Christmas dinner!
Home video releases
- The Wild Thornberrys: A Thornberry Christmas
- The Wild Thornberrys: Wild Holiday Adventures
- The Wild Thornberrys: Season 2
- The Wild Thornberrys: Season Two, Part 2
- The Wild Thornberrys Wiki: Have Yourself A Thornberry Little Christmas
- Christmas Specials Wiki: Have Yourself a Thornberry Little Christmas
- "Have Yourself a Thornberry Little Christmas" at TV.com
- "Have Yourself a Thornberry Little Christmas" at the Big Cartoon DataBase
| "Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article about an episode is a stub. You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.