Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Hide and Then What Happens"|
|Season 7, Episode 147A|
|Airdate:||August 9, 2010|
|Written by:|| Aaron Springer|
|← Previous||Next →|
SpongeBob says hello to Patrick. They blink at each other for a bit then SpongeBob decides that they should play hide and seek. However, Patrick doesn't know what hide and seek is, so SpongeBob tries to explain to him what hide and seek is, but fails. SpongeBob then does it in a sock puppet version but Patrick still doesn't know how to play. They then start the game anyways and Patrick quits before SpongeBob finishes counting and goes to his home. SpongeBob then finishes counting and starts looking for Patrick. He looks for Patrick at Squidward's house, under the Krusty Krab sign , and at Mrs. Puff's Boating School. Then he goes to look for him at Sandy's house. Sandy catches SpongeBob looking for Patrick and she gives him a submarine to look for Patrick. SpongeBob then goes on an adventure in the submarine before running out of fuel in a stormy area. He begins walking and bumps into a sign welcoming him to a cafe and gift shop called The End Of The World. He goes inside and asks the clerk if he's seen Patrick. The clerk points to a pink starfish and SpongeBob thinks its Patrick. However the pink starfish explains that he is Patrick Not-Star and SpongeBob starts crying because Patrick won at hide and seek. However Patrick Not-Star explains to SpongeBob that games are about having fun, so SpongeBob cheers up. SpongeBob then walks over to Patrick's rock and leaves him a note saying how he's good at Hide And Seek. At that moment Patrick comes out of his rock and SpongeBob realizes he was under there the whole time. Patrick then reads the note and thanks SpongeBob. Patrick then tells SpongeBob he has another question and he asks SpongeBob "What's Hide And Seek?"
- ? - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [title card/opening]
- ? - Nicolas Carr ["What's hide-and-seek?"]
- ? [SpongeBob's socks on his hands]
- Drowsy Reef - Jeremy Wakefield, Sage Guyton [Patrick cries]
- ? [SpongeBob deciding where to hide]
- ? [SpongeBob looking for Patrick]
- ? - Jeremy Wakefield ["This is gonna be harder than I thought."]
- Buccaneers [#6] - Harry Bluestone [SpongeBob running toward Squidward]
- Steel Sting - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward sighs]
- ? - Nicolas Carr ["What the...?"]
- Dramatic Impact 5 - Ivor Slaney ["Head for the shelter!"]
- Botany Bay - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob pulling letters off the Krusty Krab sign]
- The Achterhoek Dances - Jan Rap [boating school]
- ? ["I'm trying to lift this boat."]
- ? - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Mrs. Puff lifts the boat]
- ? - Jeremy Wakefield [Mrs. Puff panting]
- Steel Licks - Jeremy Wakefield [a burning tire rolls by]
- Apprehensive 2 - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin [SpongeBob looking for Patrick at Sandy's house]
- Buccaneer Overture - David Arkenstone [submarine]
- ? [The End of the World Cafe and Gift Shop]
- Tympup A - Sammy Burdson, John Charles Fiddy [Patrick Not-Star]
- ? - Nicolas Carr [Patrick Not-Star]
- ? - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob cries]
- ? ["Hey, you're right!"]
- ? - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [ending]
Home video releases
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete 7th Season
- Patrick is shown not to know how to play hide and seek, but in Wormy, he already knows how. It's also possible it happened after Wormy because SpongeBob told him they played it dozens of times and he still didn't know what it was. They also played Hide and Seek in Buried in Time.
- SpongeBob is seen taking the letters off of the Krusty Krab, but in Krusty Krab Training Video Mr. Krabs is seen painting the letters.
- Recent airings this episode is paired with Tunnel of Glove.
- During the opening, this is the first episode where the new Nickelodeon logo is seen with the show's logo.
- When SpongeBob picks up a pink cone-shaped piece of coral from the ground, thinking it's Patrick's head, it's an allusion to the episode, Patrick SmartPants.
- SpongeBob mentions the word "car" for the first time. The second was in Sponge-Cano.
- It would be impossible for the submarine's windshield to be unscathed after smashing through Sandy's dome due to them supposedly both being made of the same polyurethane material.
- Why didn't Mrs. Puff drive her car to move it instead of launching it?