|The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius|
|"Jimmy for President"|
|Season 1, Episode 26B|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Monster Hunt"||"Return of the Nanobots"|
Jimmy, Sheen, Libby and Bolbi run for class president, they run a brutal campaign and try everything to get votes by any means necessary. When Carl hasn't voted, he has a nervous breakdown and reveals that Jimmy tried to con him, Libby bribed him with money, and Sheen blackmailed him. The three are disqualified for cheating and Bolbi wins by default. Jimmy, Sheen and Libby agree that they've learned their lesson; democracy depends on an honest electoral process and they never should've lied to get people's votes. Bolbi then shows his slap dancing to the class.
- The robot women Jimmy uses in his campaign are similar to the women in Donald Trump's presidential campaign.
- When Sheen tells the principal to tear his walls down, it is just like when Reagan told Primer Gorbachev to tear down his walls.
- The DNA Productions logo is on the bottom of the dollar bill.
- Bolbi's voice is deeper in this episode.
- Libby lies to Carl, which is extremely really unlike her.
- This is the second time a character won a competition by default the first time was in Maximum Hugh.
| "Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article about an episode is a stub. You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.