|Season 6, Episode 118B|
|Original air date:||March 19, 2009|
|Written by:|| Aaron Springer|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Pet or Pests"||"Gullible Pants"|
At the Chum Bucket, Plankton is introducing a new chum sauce, which melted through the pan and later through the floor. Just then, the alarm sounded, informing Plankton about a customer. Plankton went to receive the order, only to find that he wanted a Krusty Krab product, so Plankton told him to get those foods and beverages at the Krusty Krab. As he complained over how the people won't buy his food, he felt that Karen wasn't a good employee to him. Then, he threatens to replace his wife with much cooler machines, all three which failed to operate steadily. One of those machines was a toaster with arms and legs, which exploded, but survived. Another which is made of mostly liquid, but popped open and lost its liquid and also survived. The last being a windmill with a hairdryer on its back. Soon, the new inventions were acting aggressive toward each other. Plankton stated that he has had enough of Karen. Karen left a note saying that she's tired of being blamed for his failures. Later, Plankton sics his machines on the Krusty Krab, but it fails. He sees Karen, who has come back to get her things. He apologizes to her and she accepts his apology. They go back to the Chum Bucket together.
Home video releases
- SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBob's Last Stand
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Season 6, Volume 2
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete sixth Season
- It is unknown how the liquid robot rebuilds itself.
- This is one of few episodes where Plankton takes the role of a "protagonistic villain."
- SpongeBob does not appear until the last 5 minutes of the episode, making him a minor character in this episode.
- The Chum Bucket has a drive-thru in this episode.
- Running Gag: Plankton forgetting to blink.
- The Bikini Bottom News said that Plankton's invention was attacking the city, yet he only walked across the street to the Krusty Krab and didn't go into the city at all.
- Plankton's outfit is a reference to Adolf Hitler.
- It is almost impossible that Karen and Plankton's wedding photo was in color.
- The only ways this is possible is if they color enhanced it or they got a color photographer (which would have been really expensive because of it wasn't a common thing at the time of there wedding, which would have been at least 20 years from when this episode aired)
- The letter from Karen says microorganism, but Plankton reads it as "single-cell organism."