Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Krusty Krab Training Video"|
|Season 3, Episode 50B|
|Airdate:||May 10, 2002|
|Written by:|| Aaron Springer|
|Guest(s):||Steve Kehela as Narrator|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Wet Painters"||"Party Pooper Pants"|
"Krusty Krab Training Video" is the second segment of the 50th episode of SpongeBob SquarePants.
This episode consists of the content shown on the Krusty Krab's training video for new employees. The tape talks about the history of the restaurant, from its founding to the present day. The tape also gives instructions on how to be a good employee, such as keeping the workplace clean, and how to have But mostly, his sweat good hygiene. SpongeBob himself is the subject of the training, and throughout the episode is very eager to learn how to make a Krabby Patty, asking to several times throughout the course of the episode but being denied repeatedly. The episode ends with SpongeBob finally being told the formula. The narrator begins to say "The Secret Formula is-" before the episode ends abruptly.
Home video releases
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Sponge for Hire
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Sponge for Hire
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete 3rd Season
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The First 100 Episodes
- SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBob, You're Fired!
- According to the Ultimate SpongeBob SpongeBash, this is Keke Palmer's favorite episode.
- When (in the office) SpongeBob says "Can I make a Krabby Patty now?", they cut him off before he could finish the word "now" and they went on to Patrick.
- The graph, which shows the financial performance of the Krusty Krab has the axis featuring the profits inverted. Meaning the larger numbers are on the bottom. So the Krusty Krab's profits are actually going down.
- At one point, a young Mr. Krabs is humming the tune of "Blow the Man Down", the sea shanty the SpongeBob SquarePants theme song is based on.
- The sign in the bathroom written in English ("Please, wash your fins") and Spanish ("Lave las aletas") is a parody of other similar signs found in public stores such as Walmart. The Spanish part of the sign is not a totally correct translation because it literally says "Wash the fins". A more correct translation of "Please, wash your fins" is actually "Por favor, lávese las aletas."
- The music playing during the still shots of The Krusty Krab being shown is "Quest for the Best", which is a parody of the band Survivor's Eye of the Tiger.
- Plankton's robotic Krabby Patty walker is seen in the Chum Bucket LEGO set.
- When the spatula, cash register, straw and ketchup packets begin to spin around, causing SpongeBob's eyes to follow them, his nose is much shorter during the close-up.
- When Mr. Krabs throws Plankton out of the Krusty Krab, Patrick and Squidward are gone from the cash register.
- In the second montage of still photos of the Krusty Krab, the ninth picture shows the menu which has "Krabby Patty" misspelled as "Krabby Pattie". This picture looks very similar to the one seen on Pickles.
- Apparently, Mr. Krabs has a fleeting fear of robot overlords.
- In the very beginning, you can see the menu sign called "Galley Grub". In the Galley Grub, "Krusty Supreme" misspelled as "Krusty Suprem" , there's no price for "Krusty Supreme", and the text is distorted.
- This episode reveals that Mr. Krabs may have a problem with excessive sweating as he was shown having easily noticeable sweat marks without doing much.
- This is the first episode to reveal Mr. Krabs' naval past (other than his obvious mariner mannerisms)
- When Mr. Krabs picks up Plankton to flick him out of the resturant, Plankton's sped up voice slowed down can be heard saying "Felicitations Malfactors! I am endeavoring to find my minions. And I know just how to speak their language". This dialogue is heard in Plankton's Army, an episode that comes later in the season.
- When Mr. Krabs says "The money is always right," it is a parody of "The customer is always right."
- There was a deleted scene (in one airing only) when it skipped the Hoopla Fish and just threw a brick at him.
- When this episode aired, the 1998 Klasky-Csupo logo appeared instead of the United Plankton Pictures logo. This was corrected in 2006. The reason the wrong logo were inserted is that the show's closing credits were electronically inserted alongside promos for other Nickelodeon programming, followed by the show's closing logos, which were also electronically inserted. When the data was entered for this episode, the wrong logo was programmed in. A video for this error has been uploaded to YouTube.
- On the TV guide, the letter K in the word 'Krab' was replaced with the letter C.