Nickelodeon was known for having familiar classic sound effects in their[[Click to Continue > by Advertise| work]], mainly used during the 90's and early-2000's, though some newer common sounds .are included here as well.
- The Ren & Stimpy Show episode, "A Yard Too Far" - When Ren Hoëk gets attacked by a baboon offscreen, while attempting to get the hog chows.
- Rugrats episodes including the sound:
- "Spike the Wonder Dog" - When Spike runs through the house and knocks over a potted plant.
- "When Wishes Come True" - When the statue of Angelica falls over and breaks.
- "Angelica Breaks a Leg" - When the bowling ball Angelica rolled down the stairs smashes through a potted plant.
- "The Old Country" - Heard after one of Chaz's off-screen sneezes.
- "Lady Luck" - During a shuffleboard game, when a senior's puck crashes into the ceramics class.
- Rocko's Modern Life episodes including the sound:
- The Fairly OddParents - List of episodes that use this sound effect include:
- Rocko's Modern Life episode, "Closet Clown" - After admitting his like for rainbows, he shocks his friends; a woman scream is heard out of nowhere.
- The Angry Beavers episode, "Big Frog" - Heard twice in this episode: while Norbert is watching a scary movie on TV, and when Norbert screams after Dagget throws a water pipe at him.
- CatDog episode, "All You Can't Eat" - When everyone panics upon CatDog's (disguised as a western gunman) arrival at a taco restaurant, one of the customers scream.
- SpongeBob SquarePants - List of episodes that contain this sound effect include:
- F.U.N. - During a dream sequence of Plankton, attacking Bikini Bottom with a giant jellyfish robot.
- Suds - Briefly heard when everyone panics, after Mr. Krabs sends home SpongeBob, thinking he has sneezed on their[[Click to Continue > by Advertise| foods]].
- Enemy In-Law - A shortened version is heard at the beginning when Plankton's giant robot attacks Bikini Bottom.
- Ghost Host - Heard when SpongeBob screams upon The Flying Dutchman's arrival.
- Once Bitten - Heard a few times during the "Mad Snail Disease" news report.
- That's No Lady - A half-way cut version is heard out of nowhere when Squidward shows Patrick (as Patricia) his drawing of his face.
- Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius - Briefly heard when Jimmy and his friends ride an eye-ball ride at an amusement park.
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius - In "Grumpy Young Men", after Jimmy turned into an old man, Goddard makes a "woman" scream.
- Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide - In one episode at the very end, a woman scream was heard when a newspaper article of Simon is shown.
- The Penguins of Madagascar
- Hey Arnold - Episode "The List" where Arnold discovers a creepy door opened
- For further information, please visit the wilhelm scream article on Wikipedia.
- Invader Zim episode, "Germs" - Briefly heard at the beginning during an invasion.
- Back at the Barnyard episode, "Otis for Mayor" - Heard when Bigfoot throws the mayor during an outage.
- SpongeBob SquarePants - Only heard during the promo for Legends of Bikini Bottom and Sportz!.
- Sanjay and Craig
- Breadwinners - Heard in one episode.
- Little Bill episode, "Are We There Yet?" - When a thunder strikes during a road trip.
- Rocko's Modern Life episode, "Who's for Dinner?" - Heard when Heff visits a grave.
- The Ren and Stimpy Show - These are the lists of episodes that use the castle thunder sound effect:
- Circus Midgets - Briefly heard when Ren and Stimpy's[[Click to Continue > by Advertise| cigars]] explode.
- Hard Times for Haggis - Heard during a storm as a pedestrian stands near an "antiques" store.
- PTM vs. Waffle Woman
- Who's Stupid Now?
- SpongeBob SquarePants - These are the lists of episodes that used the sound effect (further information can be found on the series' wiki, here):
- Suds - During SpongeBob's dream sequence.
- Neptune's Spatula - When King Neptune first shows up after SpongeBob removes the spatula from the Royal Grease.
- Something Smells - Heard as Patrick is entering SpongeBob's house
- Shanghaied - The Flying Dutchman introduces himself to Squidward.
- SpongeGuard on Duty - After SpongeBob says that he wants to be struck by a flying ice cream truck, if he doesn't become a lifeguard.
- Nasty Patty - A storm disrupts the Bikini Bottom.
- One Krab's Trash - A storm disrupts after Mr. Krabs obtains the soda-drinking hat from a grave.
- Party Pooper Pants - During a Patchy the Pirate segment, when the live-action King Neptune get angry for thinking that Patchy is interrupting him.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V - Barnacle Boy tells them about EVIL.
- Born Again Krabs - Whenever The Flying Dutchman visits Mr. Krabs.
- The Donut of Shame - During the opening title card.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - King Neptune tells Mindy to leave the Krusty Krab after "stalling" Mr. Krabs execution.
- Hey Arnold
- Rocko's Modern Life episode, "Jetscream" When Heffer pushes a button that made one of the pilot launch out of the plane.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- The Fairly OddParents - List of episodes that use this sound effect include: (Mostly In High Pitch)
- Sleep Over And Over - When Cosmo accidentaly dropped his magnifying glass on a ant. (High pitch)
- Beddy Bye - When Cosmo's ugly face is shown. (Normal pitch)
- Nega Timmy - When 2 factory workers run out of the make up factory (Normal pitch)
- What’s the Difference? - When Cosmo bites a dog mistaking it for a hot dog (High pitch)
- The Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3 - When Wanda asks everyone to "Run for your lives" (High pitch)