Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Lost at Pond"|
|Season 1, Episode 5A|
|Airdate:||March 15, 2014|
|Written by:||Derek Dressler|
|Directed by:||Dave Stone|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"The Brave and the Mold"||"From Bad to Nurse"|
"Lost at Pond" is the first segment of the fifth episode of Breadwinners.
The boys are stranded in the middle of Great Pond.
- This is the first appearance of the cruise sheet.
- When this episode aired in Poland on December 21, 2015 the intro, titlecard, and beginning was cut, starting it with Rocket Van coughing when it's out of gas.
- The episode title is a reference to the term "lost at sea".
- The episode's title card is a parody of the Jaws movie poster.
- When the ducks level up, Buhdeuce does not level down until the end of the episode.
|This article about an episode is a stub.|
You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.