|Max & Shred|
|Created by:|| Josh Greenbaum|
|Running time:||22 mins|
|Original run:||October 6, 2014 - present|
The series is about a Jr. World Championship snowboarder named Max Asher (Jonny Gray) who moves to Colorado to train for the Winter Cup. He is set to stay with a host family and forms an unlikely friendship with his new uptight science prodigy of a roommate Alvin “Shred” Ackerman (Jake Goodman). The audience will follow these two boys as they navigate through teenage life with completely opposite point of views.
On February 25, 2015, the show was renewed for a second season.
- Jonny Gray as Max Asher
- Jake Goodman as Alvin "Shred" Ackerman
- Emilia McCarthy as Abby Ackerman
- Jean-Michel Le Gal as Lloyd Ackerman
- Siobhan Murphy as Diane Ackerman
- Saara Chaudry as Jill "Howie" Finch
- The series aired on October 7, 2014 for Canada.
- ↑ https://www.fanlala.com/news/fanlala-exclusive-new-nickelodeon-show-max-shred
- ↑ https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/nickelodeon-upfront-3-scripted-series-nick-cannon-tatiana-023611571.html
|This article is a stub.|
You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.