Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a "List of Tips" of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide season 2.
The New Semester
- Make a new semester to-do list.
- Get started doing things on your list ASAP (as soon as possible).
- Make sure that you know where all your classes are.
- Try to do better than your last semester.
- Try to maybe get on honor roll this time.
- Try to make new friends.
- If there are any new people (teachers, principles, students,... ); try and help them feel home by being nice to them.
- If you’re good at it, take it.
- Don’t let teasing stop you, because someday the teasing will stop.
- Do great with a great teacher
- Don't sign up for something you're not good at, even if you're friends are taking that class.
- Brainstorming creates great ideas and speeches.
- Plan fun teacher/student challenges.
- Hand out awards.
- Bring money for snacks.
- Check school lunches that are posted on school bulletin boards and online.
- If you don’t like your lunch, trade it.
- Get in line early and buy for friends.
- No food or money? Make an instant pot-luck with friends.
- Remember to not eat like a pig.
- Don't eat any stinky foods or foods that make you have gas.
- Don't use your shirt as a napkin.
- Take easy and neat to read notes
- Copy to your second notebook
- Take neat notes, so your neat notes are useful, in the end, when you need to read them.
- Keep it short, time is limited.
- Get a jump on the project and start early.
- Quickly erase any embarrassing shots.
- Always click protector tabs on your tapes.
- You can't ignore math, it is everywhere.
- When you come across something difficult,be positive, and believe in yourself.
- Ask questions right away, don’t wait!
- Study group + friends = No Math anxiety.
- Tell the truth, no matter how much it hurts.
- Vice Principals never believe liars, even if they are telling the truth for once.
- Wear your all time favorite outfit on Mondays.
- Make Mondays ‘Favorite Lunch Days’.
- Make Monday fun - day.
- Watch your favorite movies
- Organize a favorite game with friends
- Don’t freak out, your body will change.
- Stay active and stay healthy.
- Dont worry about what people say.
- Ask your teacher for help.
- List your tasks in order of importance.
- Don’t do nothing, keep working.
Gross Biology Dissection
- If you dont want to do dissection to a live/dead animal, ask you teacher if you could do virtual dissection. it's not messy or gross.
- A note from a parent can get you out of anything.
- Don’t make fun of squeamish kids, you could be next.
Upper Class Men
- Don't get in the way of 8th graders
- Walk with your friends in dangerous zones
- Beware of Upper Class Men traditions
- If you say no to a dare you’re not being a chicken, you’re being smart.
- Dangerous dares are not worth it.
- Admit you have a bad habit and get psyched to beat it.
- Replace bad habits with healthier habits.
- Take small steps to beat your bad habit.
- Think about life without your bad habit.
- The normal teacher will return.
- Short term teachers can make your head spin
- Get to know the substitute you might like them
- Be nice they could send a good report to your teacher
- Just because your regular teacher isn't there, doesn't mean you can behave badly. Because chances are, they'll find out and it WON'T be pretty
The New Kid
- Invite the new kid to lunch.
- Introduce yourself.
- Be yourself, you’ll make friends.
- And if you are making new friends with a new kid be good to them and introduce them with your friends.
- Avoid giving mushy-lovey cards.
- Funny cards = less pressure.
- Get in on the fun with an anonymous card.
- If you have a crush get her/him something
- Don't say anything that makes someone else feel bad
- Use cool web design software for a cool website.
- Set up a live web-cam in your school.
- Volunteer to keep the website updated.
- Change your look - change your self image.
- Develop your social skills.
- Scare your shyness by facing it.
- Try to talk to more people, and introduce yourself to new friends.
- Think about it, find a reason why you need to be shy, then you might realize you dont need to be, or you can find a solution for your shyness!
- If you’re stuck with a super bad nickname, tell the Vice Principal.
- If you don't like your nickname, you could try talking to your friends about it and give them suggestions for another one.
- Do something funny or something for charity,they then will call you a nickname that you are fine about.
- Don't let a nickname bother you.
Asking Someone Out
- Avoid freezing and practice how to ask.
- Good places to ask out - Cafeteria, Hallway, Outside by flowers
- Bad places to ask - Gym Class
- Can’t ask someone out if they’re going out with someone else.
- Get an “Ambassador” to screen your potential date.
- Not everyone says yes so be ready.
- They are more likely to say yes if you ask them directly.
- When asking someone out, just be yourself.
- Reuse recyclables and create things or art.
- The back of almost anything can be used for memos.
- Start your own recycling program at school.
- Use reusable totes for lunch instead of paper bags .
April Fool’s Day
- Keep reminding yourself it's April Fool's Day so you can be ready for the tricks somebody's gonna pull on you.
- If there is a unusual atmosphere, it's a prank.
- Keep your pranks nice and playful.
- Don't do pranks on the same person because they'll know if it's a prank.
- Keep your excuses realistic, and not something like the dog ate my homework.
- Don't lie about forgetting something, your teacher most times will understand or give you more time.
- Don't tell secrets. You could hurt someone.
- If a secret hurts a friend, say sorry.
- Sometimes revealing a secret will make you feel better.
- Don't tell a secret to someone you know will break.
- It's always best not to tell someone a secret.
School Car wash
- Bring extra clothes.
- Keep your schedule flexible for weather.
- Advertise near traffic.
- A wet car is not always a clean car.
- Do better at washing someones car they might really appreciated.
- You don’t have to go crazy to show our school spirit.
- Don’t get upset if you’re not Spirit King or Queen .
- All that matters is to have FUN
- Don't Forget your spirit, improvise!
- Some clothes never go out of style: jeans, button shirts, t-shirts and hi-tops(converse).
- Clothes seem to affect who you are.
- Beware of ones that do go out of style.
- If certain clothes look cool or fashionable but aren't comfortable, don't wear them.
- Remember that clothes were made to keep you warm, so you don't need to make such a big deal out of them.
- Submit your own fun photos.
- Hurry and get your money in early.
- Try not to put mean things and comments in your yearbook.
- Subscribe to magazines and internet sites.
- Try different jobs.
- Remember that these are just proposals. You can be whatever you wanna be in your life.
- Practice and master the BASICS.
- Open yourself up to other types of music, such as classical.
- If you don’t find the right instrument at first, it’s ok, everyone has their instrument.
- Clown around the Cafeteria - Good.
- Clown around Vice Principal - Bad.
- Beware of sitting next to the Class Clown.
- Class clowns can get you into trouble.
- Take some advantage of class clowns and try to finish work early while the teacher is scolding them.
- If you fail, don’t overreact.
- If you’re failing, try something new.
- Talk to your Guidance Counselor for advice on how to pass.
- Ask the teacher if you can do more in the class to pass the class. This tip always works so don't be shy.
- Ask your teacher about tutor options.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for a new tutor.
- Beware of tutors who do the work for you.
- Don't beat yourself up. If you have a tutor, it doesn't mean you're dumb.
- You can find experiments online.
- Save time and money and use stuff around the house.
- Teachers only want to see the scientific method.
Study Hall/Free time
- Connect with a friend quietly in Study Hall.
- Tell a friend you’ll talk later or move.
- Bored in Study Hall? Get your game on.
- If it’s loud, use headphones.
- Use the book barrier.
- If you need to study ask to go to the library.
- Double Dating = Less Pressure.
- Avoid awkward silences with double dating.
- The best small talk - teachers and the lots of heavy textbooks do this to break the ice and it's so true.
- if you have a double date, be sure to tell the person you said yes to first thought you are having a double date,
The Last Day
- Clean out your locker or it will get donated.
- Get your projects or you’ll never see them again.
- It’s the last day to get your yearbook signed.
- Say goodbye to all your favorite teachers.
- Say goodbye to all your friends and ask for summer reading list because its for a grade
- Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
- Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide List of Tips (Season 1)
- Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide List of Tips (Season 3)
- List of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide episodes
|Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide|
|Media||Episodes • Pilots • Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 3 • Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide: TV Movie|
|Characters||Ned Bigby • Jennifer Moze • Simon Nelson-Cook • Main characters • Recurring adult characters|
|Other||DVDs • Tips from Season 1 • Tips from Season 2 • Tips from Season 3|