This is a "List of Tips" of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide season 2.
The New Semester
- Make a new semester to-do list.
- Get started doing things on your list ASAP (as soon as possible).
- Make sure that you know where all your classes are.
- Try to do better than your last semester.
- Try to maybe get on honor roll this time.
- Try to make new friends.
- If there are any new people (teachers, principles, students,... ); try and help them feel home by being nice to them.
- If you’re good at it, take it.
- Don’t let teasing stop you, because someday the teasing will stop.
- Do great with a great teacher
- Don't sign up for something you're not good at, even if you're friends are taking that class.
- Brainstorming creates great ideas and speeches.
- Plan fun teacher/student challenges.
- Hand out awards.
- Bring money for snacks.
- Check school lunches that are posted on school bulletin boards and online.
- If you don’t like your lunch, trade it.
- Get in line early and buy for friends.
- No food or money? Make an instant pot-luck with friends.
- Remember to not eat like a pig.
- Don't eat any stinky foods or foods that make you have gas.
- Don't use your shirt as a napkin.
- Take easy and neat to read notes
- Copy to your second notebook
- Take neat notes, so your neat notes are useful, in the end, when you need to read them.
- Keep it short, time is limited.
- Get a jump on the project and start early.
- Quickly erase any embarrassing shots.
- Always click protector tabs on your tapes.
- You can't ignore math, it is everywhere.
- When you come across something difficult,be positive, and believe in yourself.
- Ask questions right away, don’t wait!
- Study group + friends = No Math anxiety.
- Tell the truth, no matter how much it hurts.
- Vice Principals never believe liars, even if they are telling the truth for once.
- Wear your all time favorite outfit on Mondays.
- Make Mondays ‘Favorite Lunch Days’.
- Make Monday fun - day.
- Watch your favorite movies
- Organize a favorite game with friends
- Don’t freak out, your body will change.
- Stay active and stay healthy.
- Dont worry about what people say.
- Ask your teacher for help.
- List your tasks in order of importance.
- Don’t do nothing, keep working.
Gross Biology Dissection
- If you dont want to do dissection to a live/dead animal, ask you teacher if you could do virtual dissection. it's not messy or gross.
- A note from a parent can get you out of anything.
- Don’t make fun of squeamish kids, you could be next.
Upper Class Men
- Don't get in the way of 8th graders
- Walk with your friends in dangerous zones
- Beware of Upper Class Men traditions
- If you say no to a dare you’re not being a chicken, you’re being smart.
- Dangerous dares are not worth it.
- Admit you have a bad habit and get psyched to beat it.
- Replace bad habits with healthier habits.
- Take small steps to beat your bad habit.
- Think about life without your bad habit.
- The normal teacher will return.
- Short term teachers can make your head spin
- Get to know the substitute you might like them
- Be nice they could send a good report to your teacher
- Just because your regular teacher isn't there, doesn't mean you can behave badly. Because chances are, they'll find out and it WON'T be pretty
The New Kid
- Invite the new kid to lunch.
- Introduce yourself.
- Be yourself, you’ll make friends.
- And if you are making new friends with a new kid be good to them and introduce them with your friends.
- Avoid giving mushy-lovey cards.
- Funny cards = less pressure.
- Get in on the fun with an anonymous card.
- If you have a crush get her/him something
- Don't say anything that makes someone else feel bad
- Use cool web design software for a cool website.
- Set up a live web-cam in your school.
- Volunteer to keep the website updated.
- Change your look - change your self image.
- Develop your social skills.
- Scare your shyness by facing it.
- Try to talk to more people, and introduce yourself to new friends.
- Think about it, find a reason why you need to be shy, then you might realize you dont need to be, or you can find a solution for your shyness!
- If you’re stuck with a super bad nickname, tell the Vice Principal.
- If you don't like your nickname, you could try talking to your friends about it and give them suggestions for another one.
- Do something funny or something for charity,they then will call you a nickname that you are fine about.
- Don't let a nickname bother you.
Asking Someone Out
- Avoid freezing and practice how to ask.
- Good places to ask out - Cafeteria, Hallway, Outside by flowers
- Bad places to ask - Gym Class
- Can’t ask someone out if they’re going out with someone else.
- Get an “Ambassador” to screen your potential date.
- Not everyone says yes so be ready.
- They are more likely to say yes if you ask them directly.
- When asking someone out, just be yourself.
- Reuse recyclables and create things or art.
- The back of almost anything can be used for memos.
- Start your own recycling program at school.
- Use reusable totes for lunch instead of paper bags .
April Fool’s Day
- Keep reminding yourself it's April Fool's Day so you can be ready for the tricks somebody's gonna pull on you.
- If there is a unusual atmosphere, it's a prank.
- Keep your pranks nice and playful.
- Don't do pranks on the same person because they'll know if it's a prank.
- Keep your excuses realistic, and not something like the dog ate my homework.
- Don't lie about forgetting something, your teacher most times will understand or give you more time.
- Don't tell secrets. You could hurt someone.
- If a secret hurts a friend, say sorry.
- Sometimes revealing a secret will make you feel better.
- Don't tell a secret to someone you know will break.
- It's always best not to tell someone a secret.
School Car wash
- Bring extra clothes.
- Keep your schedule flexible for weather.
- Advertise near traffic.
- A wet car is not always a clean car.
- Do better at washing someones car they might really appreciated.
- You don’t have to go crazy to show our school spirit.
- Don’t get upset if you’re not Spirit King or Queen .
- All that matters is to have FUN
- Don't Forget your spirit, improvise!
- Some clothes never go out of style: jeans, button shirts, t-shirts and hi-tops(converse).
- Clothes seem to affect who you are.
- Beware of ones that do go out of style.
- If certain clothes look cool or fashionable but aren't comfortable, don't wear them.
- Remember that clothes were made to keep you warm, so you don't need to make such a big deal out of them.
- Submit your own fun photos.
- Hurry and get your money in early.
- Try not to put mean things and comments in your yearbook.
- Subscribe to magazines and internet sites.
- Try different jobs.
- Remember that these are just proposals. You can be whatever you wanna be in your life.
- Practice and master the BASICS.
- Open yourself up to other types of music, such as classical.
- If you don’t find the right instrument at first, it’s ok, everyone has their instrument.
- Clown around the Cafeteria - Good.
- Clown around Vice Principal - Bad.
- Beware of sitting next to the Class Clown.
- Class clowns can get you into trouble.
- Take some advantage of class clowns and try to finish work early while the teacher is scolding them.
- If you fail, don’t overreact.
- If you’re failing, try something new.
- Talk to your Guidance Counselor for advice on how to pass.
- Ask the teacher if you can do more in the class to pass the class. This tip always works so don't be shy.
- Ask your teacher about tutor options.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for a new tutor.
- Beware of tutors who do the work for you.
- Don't beat yourself up. If you have a tutor, it doesn't mean you're dumb.
- You can find experiments online.
- Save time and money and use stuff around the house.
- Teachers only want to see the scientific method.
Study Hall/Free time
- Connect with a friend quietly in Study Hall.
- Tell a friend you’ll talk later or move.
- Bored in Study Hall? Get your game on.
- If it’s loud, use headphones.
- Use the book barrier.
- If you need to study ask to go to the library.
- Double Dating = Less Pressure.
- Avoid awkward silences with double dating.
- The best small talk - teachers and the lots of heavy textbooks do this to break the ice and it's so true.
- if you have a double date, be sure to tell the person you said yes to first thought you are having a double date,
The Last Day
- Clean out your locker or it will get donated.
- Get your projects or you’ll never see them again.
- It’s the last day to get your yearbook signed.
- Say goodbye to all your favorite teachers.
- Say goodbye to all your friends and ask for summer reading list because its for a grade
- Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
- Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide List of Tips (Season 1)
- Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide List of Tips (Season 3)
- List of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide episodes
|Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide|
|Media||Episodes • Pilots • Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 3 • Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide: TV Movie|
|Characters||Ned Bigby • Jennifer Moze • Simon Nelson-Cook • Main characters • Recurring adult characters|
|Other||DVDs • Tips from Season 1 • Tips from Season 2 • Tips from Season 3|