Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a "List of Tips" of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide season 3.
The New Grade
- Make “New Grade Resolutions”.
- New grades are better with new friends.
- Don’t worry if the first day isn’t perfect.
- Stick with Resolutions.
- Don’t judge a teacher by their first day.
- try to stay with some new people. new people = new friends. But don't forget the old ones.
- Stay elusive, stay in the game.
- Feed balls to best throwers.
- Use the lob and drill attack.
- If you want to avoid getting hit, stay near the coach. They will try to throw the ball at you less.
- Keep your knees bent to increase your reflexes.
- Have the faster runners to get the balls.
- Keep a schedule, if you have to read a novel, calculate how many pages per day you have to read. 8-10 pages a day sounds alot less scary than a 220 page novel.
- Online quick notes help you keep on track. Note: It is not a replacement for actual reading.
- Start a book club.
- Actually read the book.
- See the principal for problems.
- Get to know the principal.
- Always go to the principal if your being bullied.
- If you’re not popular in the top ten, you’re popular in your top ten.
- Don’t try to be popular. It’s not worth the hassle.
- It's silly to look up to popular kids cause they're just like us.
- If you don't think you're popular you probably are. You're popular if most people in the school like you or know you.
- Be popular if you are in top ten.
- If you are not popular, don't try to be popular because it's hard to keep it up.
- Too much stress isn’t healthy so avoid too much stress.
- Don’t let stress vision get the best of you cause things aren’t that bad.
- Over-scheduled? Schedule some goof off time.
- Grades are important but not the most important thing in life .
- Make a pit stop before the big ride home.
- Use dismissal as de-stress and wind down time.
- Have a dismissal check - list.
The School Play
- Actors (Take center stage).
- Like Acting? The play is where to start.
- Don’t act? Work behind the scenes:
- Lighting and effects (make it look and sound alive).
- Wardrobe/costume (To wear? or not to wear?).
- Stage Manager (makes everything go smoothly).
- Stage Hands (put everything in the right place).
- Ask or audition to work lights or background announcer.
- Wear smocks and hats or wear your art.
- Not a painter? Ask about photography projects.
- Make art class, homemade gift time.
- Arts not an easy A+ you have to work at it .
- Just express your self !
Lost & Found
- Chain it and don’t lose it.
- Put your name on everything
- (May have been a joke, but still good advice) Don't put your name on your underwear. If you lose those, you don't want anybody to know.
- Don't take anybody elses things from lost & found, because sooner or later they will find out.
- Keep extra notebooks, pencils, etc.
- Ask your teacher if you can record the lectures, so if you miss something, you can just rewind.
- Always keep extra clothes in your locker in case of accidental wetting.
- Be careful what you eat.
- Know what to say before you say it.
- Don't overeat those "Fart Starters" *(like Eggplant,broccoli,and beans).
- Always check teeth after Lunch.
- Always check your zipper!.
- If someone laughs at you just laugh and say oops.
- Use bus time for homework time.
- Look before you sleep.
- Use the shift to protect your seat.
- Use the “seat hop” to move around the bus.
Bad Hair Days
- For guys,hats hide grease,grime,and fleas.
- For girls,scrunchies,and clips can tame the wildest mane.
- And nothing cures a bad hair day like a good haircut.
- Don’t do it. It’s an endless line where nobody wins.
- If you feel like getting revenge on someone, talk to a counselor
- Your permanent record follows you to high school,so don't do bad things.
- If you do good things, good things could happen in return.
- Don’t wait to get to the library.
- Can’t find a book? Find out who has it.
- The library isn't just for checking out books You can also make friends in the library.
- Get your friends to pitch in, it’ll be fun.
- A few hours can make a huge difference.
- Never judge that you won't have fun. Just try it and maybe you'll have a great time.
- Beware of “The Reverse Commute”.
- Find alternate routes if you have a reverse commute.
- You can talk to friends (or that special someone), but make it snappy.
- Never get caught running or without a pass
- Stay away from bullies.
- Get a map of the school to chart the quickest path for different classes or occasions.
- Have a far away friend? Make phone dating.
- IM'ing and web cams keep far away friends close.
- Never tell a girl nasty things or she will get revenge
- Take a class/clubs boys like.
- Stuck? Take a ride or take a walk.
- Never be bummed, go with a day with the boys.
- If you really like someone ask them out.
- Stay away from girls with weird habits.
- NEVER ask a girl out just because shes "hot". Try to get to know her and like her for her. Your relationship will last longer. DON'T RUSH IT!
- Always try to show effort in gym class. Boys love a challenge.
- Get involved in activities that girls like.
- Never do stuff she thinks that's gross or you will regret it
- When around girls: listen more, talk less.
- Be honest and be yourself around girls.
- Girls: They wear shoes and smell nice.
- For boys and girls. If you are nervous, just take a deep breath and be yourself.
- wear deodorant
- Don't Show Off It Just Backfires.
- If you like a girl just ask them out or take your time by becoming friends.
- Complement them.
- Don't act like a jerk around girls just to make you look cool. It makes you look like a fool, and girls won't like you for that. In fact, they will probably try to avoid you. Be honest with your feelings, and if you like a girl, just come right out and say it, they will appreciate you being honest with them, and that will raise your chance of getting a girlfriend.
- Don`t burp around a girl because they think its gross.
- Choose a nice girlfriend only,if you choose an evil girlfriend,you will be sick of it unless you actually like evil girlfriends
- Never make a call while doing something else.
- Always recharge your battery.Because you don't want your phone to run out during an emergency.
- Keep it in your lockers.
- Turn off your phone when you get to school you don't want people to call you in class.
- Don't let a lot of people use your phone unless it's an emergency.
- When you "talk walk" make sure you look forward.
- Only call when you are NOT in class. Otherwise teachers will keep your phone for the rest of the week.
- Give stuff back if you steal it so its just tempararily borrowing
- Think before doing it
- Is it worth hurting other people for your own gain?
Getting ready the night before school
- If you want to use that extra 10 minutes of sleep, take a shower at night.
- Always get your clothes ready at night, and if you forgot to do it last night, scramble and get some worn down clothes.
- If you have chores and homework and it's almost 9:00, ask your mom to do the rest of your chores another night.
- Always get up 1 hour to 2 hours before school starts.
- Get your books ready.
- Do homework on the bus or when you get home so you don't have to worry about it the next day.
- Make a list to see if you are done so you don't forget to do a homework.
- Get rid of clutter once a week.
- If you go calendar, make sure to mark down the days that a quiz,test and special events are coming up in your locker or back pack.
- Lay out your clothes every night for more time in the morning.
- Always have pencils handy.
- Designate spots for important things.
- Go expanding file so paper doesn't get crumbled.
- Make a planer and see if you need to do something for school or get something done.
- Clean your locker every 3 weeks and see if you need to throw something out.
- If you get pretty low grades, make a extra credit report to move up in class.
- Don't make too many extra credit reports at one time! You'll get mixed up!
- Don't forget to spend as much time on the written part!
- Use inexpensive and used prizes for games.
- If it’s “fun”, people will pay to play.
- Volunteer to paint boards for new games.
- Try having a car wash or throw sponges at teachers
- Don’t be boring. Make fundraising fun - raising.
- Competition can be a motive.
- Don’t enter a competition if you’re not ready.
- Don’t let competitions take over your life.
Making New Friends
- Don't judge someone because of their clothes or face.
- Ask people to join your table and make friends.
Positives & Negatives
- Being Positive is contagious.
- Unfortunately, so is being negative.
- If you have 2 negative people in school, get them together to turn them on the positive side.
- Need cash fast? Try babysitting, pet care and cleaning services.
- Know what and when you’re getting paid.
- Ask or remind your boss when you're getting paid.
- Remember, there is no such thing as "easy money". If you want money, you got to work hard at it.
- Always take emergency money in case you forget lunch or if you need a notebook, go to a local school store and buy one with the money.
- Dress nicely, but be yourself.
- Keep your breath fresh, avoid stinky foods.
- And have fun at parties.
- More than a class, health is a lifesaver so pay attention.
- Take care of mood swings by eating breakfast.
- Take care of an embarrassing itch by taking shower regularly.
- When someone is choking, press your fist below the person's ribs then cover it with your other hand then thrust upwards until it's dislodged.
- DON'T Worry! Just look around your class, and remember...This will eventually happen to all of your classmmates!
- Be confident, be grateful, not jealous.
- Control jealousy; don’t let it control you.
- Don't be to jealous with someone else.
- Face the facts for multiple choice.
- Never second guess, you’re first answer is probably right.
- Study hard to do good
- Go with a study group before the test starts.
- Take a week to be a geek.
- Study every night when you go to sleep.
- Ask a teacher if you don't get something.
- Always have flash cards handy so you can make any time a study time.
When You Like Someone Who is Going Out With Someone Else
- Be Vice boyfriend or girlfriend.
- Be nice and make yourself a potential date.
- Don’t come down too strong.
- Never act goofy or bad things can happen.
- Remember that relationships RARELY last forever.
- Try not to get jealous, remember, they will eventually break up.
- Don't Be a goof
- Try to act nice around he/she's boyfriend or girlfriend, as soon as there available aske them out ASAP
- Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
- Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide List of Tips (Season 1)
- Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide List of Tips (Season 2)
- List of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide episodes
|Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide|
|Media||Episodes • Pilots • Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 3 • Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide: TV Movie|
|Characters||Ned Bigby • Jennifer Moze • Simon Nelson-Cook • Main characters • Recurring adult characters|
|Other||DVDs • Tips from Season 1 • Tips from Season 2 • Tips from Season 3|