This is a "List of Tips" of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide season 3.
The New Grade
- Make “New Grade Resolutions”.
- New grades are better with new friends.
- Don’t worry if the first day isn’t perfect.
- Stick with Resolutions.
- Don’t judge a teacher by their first day.
- try to stay with some new people. new people = new friends. But don't forget the old ones.
- Stay elusive, stay in the game.
- Feed balls to best throwers.
- Use the lob and drill attack.
- If you want to avoid getting hit, stay near the coach. They will try to throw the ball at you less.
- Keep your knees bent to increase your reflexes.
- Have the faster runners to get the balls.
- Keep a schedule, if you have to read a novel, calculate how many pages per day you have to read. 8-10 pages a day sounds alot less scary than a 220 page novel.
- Online quick notes help you keep on track. Note: It is not a replacement for actual reading.
- Start a book club.
- Actually read the book.
- See the principal for problems.
- Get to know the principal.
- Always go to the principal if your being bullied.
- If you’re not popular in the top ten, you’re popular in your top ten.
- Don’t try to be popular. It’s not worth the hassle.
- It's silly to look up to popular kids cause they're just like us.
- If you don't think you're popular you probably are. You're popular if most people in the school like you or know you.
- Be popular if you are in top ten.
- If you are not popular, don't try to be popular because it's hard to keep it up.
- Too much stress isn’t healthy so avoid too much stress.
- Don’t let stress vision get the best of you cause things aren’t that bad.
- Over-scheduled? Schedule some goof off time.
- Grades are important but not the most important thing in life .
- Make a pit stop before the big ride home.
- Use dismissal as de-stress and wind down time.
- Have a dismissal check - list.
The School Play
- Actors (Take center stage).
- Like Acting? The play is where to start.
- Don’t act? Work behind the scenes:
- Lighting and effects (make it look and sound alive).
- Wardrobe/costume (To wear? or not to wear?).
- Stage Manager (makes everything go smoothly).
- Stage Hands (put everything in the right place).
- Ask or audition to work lights or background announcer.
- Wear smocks and hats or wear your art.
- Not a painter? Ask about photography projects.
- Make art class, homemade gift time.
- Arts not an easy A+ you have to work at it .
- Just express your self !
Lost & Found
- Chain it and don’t lose it.
- Put your name on everything
- (May have been a joke, but still good advice) Don't put your name on your underwear. If you lose those, you don't want anybody to know.
- Don't take anybody elses things from lost & found, because sooner or later they will find out.
- Keep extra notebooks, pencils, etc.
- Ask your teacher if you can record the lectures, so if you miss something, you can just rewind.
- Always keep extra clothes in your locker in case of accidental wetting.
- Be careful what you eat.
- Know what to say before you say it.
- Don't overeat those "Fart Starters" *(like Eggplant,broccoli,and beans).
- Always check teeth after Lunch.
- Always check your zipper!.
- If someone laughs at you just laugh and say oops.
- Use bus time for homework time.
- Look before you sleep.
- Use the shift to protect your seat.
- Use the “seat hop” to move around the bus.
Bad Hair Days
- For guys,hats hide grease,grime,and fleas.
- For girls,scrunchies,and clips can tame the wildest mane.
- And nothing cures a bad hair day like a good haircut.
- Don’t do it. It’s an endless line where nobody wins.
- If you feel like getting revenge on someone, talk to a counselor
- Your permanent record follows you to high school,so don't do bad things.
- If you do good things, good things could happen in return.
- Don’t wait to get to the library.
- Can’t find a book? Find out who has it.
- The library isn't just for checking out books You can also make friends in the library.
- Get your friends to pitch in, it’ll be fun.
- A few hours can make a huge difference.
- Never judge that you won't have fun. Just try it and maybe you'll have a great time.
- Beware of “The Reverse Commute”.
- Find alternate routes if you have a reverse commute.
- You can talk to friends (or that special someone), but make it snappy.
- Never get caught running or without a pass
- Stay away from bullies.
- Get a map of the school to chart the quickest path for different classes or occasions.
- Have a far away friend? Make phone dating.
- IM'ing and web cams keep far away friends close.
- Never tell a girl nasty things or she will get revenge
- Take a class/clubs boys like.
- Stuck? Take a ride or take a walk.
- Never be bummed, go with a day with the boys.
- If you really like someone ask them out.
- Stay away from girls with weird habits.
- NEVER ask a girl out just because shes "hot". Try to get to know her and like her for her. Your relationship will last longer. DON'T RUSH IT!
- Always try to show effort in gym class. Boys love a challenge.
- Get involved in activities that girls like.
- Never do stuff she thinks that's gross or you will regret it
- When around girls: listen more, talk less.
- Be honest and be yourself around girls.
- Girls: They wear shoes and smell nice.
- For boys and girls. If you are nervous, just take a deep breath and be yourself.
- wear deodorant
- Don't Show Off It Just Backfires.
- If you like a girl just ask them out or take your time by becoming friends.
- Complement them.
- Don't act like a jerk around girls just to make you look cool. It makes you look like a fool, and girls won't like you for that. In fact, they will probably try to avoid you. Be honest with your feelings, and if you like a girl, just come right out and say it, they will appreciate you being honest with them, and that will raise your chance of getting a girlfriend.
- Don`t burp around a girl because they think its gross.
- Choose a nice girlfriend only,if you choose an evil girlfriend,you will be sick of it unless you actually like evil girlfriends
- Never make a call while doing something else.
- Always recharge your battery.Because you don't want your phone to run out during an emergency.
- Keep it in your lockers.
- Turn off your phone when you get to school you don't want people to call you in class.
- Don't let a lot of people use your phone unless it's an emergency.
- When you "talk walk" make sure you look forward.
- Only call when you are NOT in class. Otherwise teachers will keep your phone for the rest of the week.
- Give stuff back if you steal it so its just tempararily borrowing
- Think before doing it
- Is it worth hurting other people for your own gain?
Getting ready the night before school
- If you want to use that extra 10 minutes of sleep, take a shower at night.
- Always get your clothes ready at night, and if you forgot to do it last night, scramble and get some worn down clothes.
- If you have chores and homework and it's almost 9:00, ask your mom to do the rest of your chores another night.
- Always get up 1 hour to 2 hours before school starts.
- Get your books ready.
- Do homework on the bus or when you get home so you don't have to worry about it the next day.
- Make a list to see if you are done so you don't forget to do a homework.
- Get rid of clutter once a week.
- If you go calendar, make sure to mark down the days that a quiz,test and special events are coming up in your locker or back pack.
- Lay out your clothes every night for more time in the morning.
- Always have pencils handy.
- Designate spots for important things.
- Go expanding file so paper doesn't get crumbled.
- Make a planer and see if you need to do something for school or get something done.
- Clean your locker every 3 weeks and see if you need to throw something out.
- If you get pretty low grades, make a extra credit report to move up in class.
- Don't make too many extra credit reports at one time! You'll get mixed up!
- Don't forget to spend as much time on the written part!
- Use inexpensive and used prizes for games.
- If it’s “fun”, people will pay to play.
- Volunteer to paint boards for new games.
- Try having a car wash or throw sponges at teachers
- Don’t be boring. Make fundraising fun - raising.
- Competition can be a motive.
- Don’t enter a competition if you’re not ready.
- Don’t let competitions take over your life.
Making New Friends
- Don't judge someone because of their clothes or face.
- Ask people to join your table and make friends.
Positives & Negatives
- Being Positive is contagious.
- Unfortunately, so is being negative.
- If you have 2 negative people in school, get them together to turn them on the positive side.
- Need cash fast? Try babysitting, pet care and cleaning services.
- Know what and when you’re getting paid.
- Ask or remind your boss when you're getting paid.
- Remember, there is no such thing as "easy money". If you want money, you got to work hard at it.
- Always take emergency money in case you forget lunch or if you need a notebook, go to a local school store and buy one with the money.
- Dress nicely, but be yourself.
- Keep your breath fresh, avoid stinky foods.
- And have fun at parties.
- More than a class, health is a lifesaver so pay attention.
- Take care of mood swings by eating breakfast.
- Take care of an embarrassing itch by taking shower regularly.
- When someone is choking, press your fist below the person's ribs then cover it with your other hand then thrust upwards until it's dislodged.
- DON'T Worry! Just look around your class, and remember...This will eventually happen to all of your classmmates!
- Be confident, be grateful, not jealous.
- Control jealousy; don’t let it control you.
- Don't be to jealous with someone else.
- Face the facts for multiple choice.
- Never second guess, you’re first answer is probably right.
- Study hard to do good
- Go with a study group before the test starts.
- Take a week to be a geek.
- Study every night when you go to sleep.
- Ask a teacher if you don't get something.
- Always have flash cards handy so you can make any time a study time.
When You Like Someone Who is Going Out With Someone Else
- Be Vice boyfriend or girlfriend.
- Be nice and make yourself a potential date.
- Don’t come down too strong.
- Never act goofy or bad things can happen.
- Remember that relationships RARELY last forever.
- Try not to get jealous, remember, they will eventually break up.
- Don't Be a goof
- Try to act nice around he/she's boyfriend or girlfriend, as soon as there available aske them out ASAP
- Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
- Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide List of Tips (Season 1)
- Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide List of Tips (Season 2)
- List of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide episodes
|Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide|
|Media||Episodes • Pilots • Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 3 • Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide: TV Movie|
|Characters||Ned Bigby • Jennifer Moze • Simon Nelson-Cook • Main characters • Recurring adult characters|
|Other||DVDs • Tips from Season 1 • Tips from Season 2 • Tips from Season 3|