|Season 4, Episode 73A|
|Airdate:||September 22, 2006|
|Written by:|| Zeus Cervas|
|Directed by:|| Zeus Cervas|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Wishing You Well"||"Once Bitten"|
"New Leaf" is the first segment of the 73rd episode of SpongeBob SquarePants.
Plankton gives up his restaurant and turns it into a store that sells knick-knacks. Mr. Krabs doesn't believe this, and he tries to lure Plankton out. It fails, and Mr. Krabs decides to go into the store himself. He then confronts Plankton, and, in a rage, he destroys many of Plankton's items. Finally, Mr. Krabs realizes that Plankton is telling the truth about his surrender and walks away in shame.
Later, Mr. Krabs calls Plankton, apologizes for what he did, and he takes Plankton to a carnival. After having so much fun, Mr. Krabs decides to share the secret Krabby Patty formula with Plankton. Plankton refuses to take it, but eventually, Krabs talks him into taking the paper.
The scene fades to black, but then Plankton pops out, laughing evilly with the formula held above him. Plankton reveals that the knick-knack store was a trick to get the formula and prepares to read the formula. But it reveals to be a note that says: "Gotcha! - ♥ Krabs" Mr. Krabs tells he had fooled him with a bigger scheme. The episode ends with Plankton screaming in anger and frustration.
Home video releases
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Karate Island
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Season 4 Volume 2
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete 4th Season
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The First 100 Episodes
- This episode connects with "Friend or Foe" - Plankton could be referring to the events of this episode when saying "Let's go back to the old days."
- This episode originally had "The" at the beginning of the title, making the title "The New Leaf". It was called "The New Leaf" during the Best Day Ever marathon and on the Nickelodeon schedule.
- Mr. Krabs tells Squidward to dance or be fired. Squidward danced with fear, as if he doesn't want to lose his job. This is odd, because Squidward apparently hates working at the Krusty Krab. This may be a reference to "Can You Spare a Dime?" because he may not have wanted to lose his job again.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at New Leaf. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Nickipedia, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|
|This page uses content from Encyclopedia SpongeBobia. As with Nickipedia, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|