|The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius|
|Season 1, Episode 2A|
|Airdate:||September 6, 2002|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"When Pants Attack"||"Birth of a Salesman"|
Sick of being super smart, Jimmy creates a helment called "Brain-Drain 8000," an invention that zaps him of his genius, but he accidentally turns himself into a complete moron. When there's flaming meteor that's headed straight for Retroville (ironically caused by Jimmy's latest invention), he must change back to normal or the town will be destroyed!
- This episode was ranked #88 in The 100 Greatest Nicktoon Episodes countdown.
- It is unknown how everyone figured out the meteor was Jimmy's fault, as it is referenced in other episodes.
- This epiosde features a different mayor, voiced by Mark DeCarlo.
- The mayor's name is "Quasar", a reference to Jimmy's original name.
- This is the first Jimmy Neutron episode to have a character changes and later go back to normal. It would happen again in "Make Room for Daddy-O" and "Sheen's Brain".
Home video releases
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: When Pants Attack
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Confusion Fusion
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: The Best of Season 1
| This article about an episode is a stub.|
You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.