|Season 7, Episode 157B|
|Original air date:||March 26, 2011|
|Written by:|| Casey Alexander|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Squidward's School for Grown-Ups"||"Sweet and Sour Squid"|
At the Krusty Krab, the customers are very hungry. Squidward asks SpongeBob why the orders aren't ready yet. SpongeBob explains that he is practicing for an oral report that he must do for boating school. Squidward says that "public speaking" causes stress, but then SpongeBob explains how he is good at "public speaking". SpongeBob then walks out, ready to give the customers their orders, and gets scared because they are acting zombie-like. SpongeBob realizes that he has stage fright. The customer starts fighting for the single order as Squidward gets beaten up after trying to give a customer its order, which makes SpongeBob even more frightened. It then cuts to Patrick's rock. Patrick opens it, only to realize he has the wrong rock, but SpongeBob pulls him in. SpongeBob asks Patrick to help him practice by listening to his speech. SpongeBob is prevented of practicing his she says if he wants to pass, then he has to give the report. SpongeBob begins to becomes very nervous, and Patrick decides that SpongeBob should see Sandy for help. Sandy gives SpongeBob a pair of underwear with goggles on it, so SpongeBob can see people in their underwear so he won't feel nervous. The next day, SpongeBob is next to do his oral report and then he gets really nervous. SpongeBob asks Patrick for the googles, and he gives SpongeBob the goggles while accidentally breaking them in the process after polishing them.
Billy tells him to hurry up, and SpongeBob sees him in his underwear, he is relieved. Then he sees the whole class in their underwear. SpongeBob begins laughing and Mrs. Puff asks him why, SpongeBob sees Mrs. Puff's underwear and starts laughing even harder. SpongeBob begins reading it but the goggles malfunction and everybody's underwear start angrily telling him to get on with it. SpongeBob screams and runs out, he drives Mrs. Puff's boat away and Patrick and Mrs. Puff chase him. The police notice that SpongeBob ran a stop light and chase after him, also. SpongeBob then crashes through various buildings. The police question if he knows about "boat safety" and SpongeBob goes through a long explanation of "boat safety". The police start crying and say it's beautiful. Mrs. Puff says that SpongeBob will have to go to jail and she won't have to teach him anymore. The police explain how she was the one who taught him and they take her to jail much to her dismay. After this, Patrick is happy that SpongeBob got over his fear, and puts on the underwear glasses, he notices that SpongeBob's underwear starts talking angrily and he runs away.
Home video releases
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete 7th Season
- It is interesting to note several similarities between this episode and "Hall Monitor":
- SpongeBob is required to do an oral assignment at Mrs. Puff's Boating School.
- A rampage occurred in urban Bikini Bottom.
- When Mrs. Puff states SpongeBob was under her responsibility, the police arrest her rather than SpongeBob.
- If one would look closely right when Squidward is getting beaten up by the customers at the Krusty Krab, his hat can be seen flying through the window into the kitchen where SpongeBob is at.
- This is the second time that someone impersonates Mrs. Puff, in this episode's case, it's Patrick. The first was SpongeBob in the episode Gone.
- The music that is played when Squidward was first looking at the hungry customers is the same music that is played when Patrick was looking at nothing in the episode Stuck in the Wringer.
- This episode reveals that Patrick is fatter than Mrs. Puff, by the fact that her clothes are too small for Patrick.
- When SpongeBob begins shaking, Mrs. Puff's spots are missing.
- The clock on top of the purple poster behind the students was there in one scene, but then disappears in another.
- After Squidward asks SpongeBob to take orders from the customers, the index cards in the grill was gone.
- When, Patrick is wearing Mrs. Puff's clothes it should not have been too small for him because they should be able to stretch because of Mrs. Puff's ability to expand in size.