|The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius|
|"Party at Neutron's"|
|Season 1, Episode 13A|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Aaughh!! Wilderness!!"||"Ultra Sheen"|
Party at Neutron's is the first segment of the thirteenth episode of The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius.
When Hugh and Judy are out for the night seeing a duck musical, Jimmy decides to throw a house party to impress Betty Quinlan, breaking his promise to his folks. Sheen and Carl invite all the kids in class (since Jimmy's parents didn't say anything about someone else inviting anyone over), especially Nick who must be at every party but the party gets a little out of control.
- This is Betty's first appearance and the first installment in the arc about Jimmy's crush on Betty.
- This is one of the four episodes not available on iTunes.
- This is the first time Nick calls Sheen "Shine". The next will be in The Incredible Shrinking Town.
- Cindy is visibly sad when Jimmy and Betty are dancing together and Sheen says she might be jealous, but then Cindy threatens to hit him.
- It is unknown how nobody else saw the raptor.