|"Pat No Pay"|
|Season 5, Episode 93B|
|Original air date:||August 2, 2007|
|← Previous||Next →|
Patrick develops Krabby Patty withdrawal, so he goes to the Krusty Krab. Mr Krabs is eager to have a customer an asks Patrick if he could pay for the Krabby Patty and Patricks says he could and proceeds to eat 50 Krabby Patties. When Mr. Krabs presents Patrick with the bill, the starfish realizes he doesn't have any money, so Mr. Krabs puts him to work. But Patrick messes up even the smallest jobs, so Mr. Krabs places him in a room with a large trash compactor. Patrick places full trash bags into the machine, an easy job that the starfish handles well...until SpongeBob walks in to check on him. SpongeBob is carrying a bag of money that Mr. Krabs wants him to put in the safe. When Patrick finishes the job of getting rid of the garbage, he notices the bag over SpongeBob's shoulder, and immediately thinks he forgot one. He takes the sack, and despite SpongeBob's loud protests, places it on the shredder. Because it's full of coins, the shredder can't slice the bag up, so Patrick flips the power switch up and down, causing the compactor to expand just as Mr. Krabs walks in. Both the compactor and the Krusty Krab explode, and the sack of money, which was launched into the air, lands in the compactor, where it is shredded. As bits of paper money fall like snow, Patrick asks Mr. Krabs if he can eat again, but the boss isn't smiling.
- Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob to put the bag of money into his safe, but he goes into the room where Patrick is putting the bags in, even though SpongeBob is past the safe in the office where he started.
- When Mr. Krabs catches Patrick eating the hand soap, one of Patrick's eyebrows are missing for a small moment.
- Patrick says "It dosen't taste good as it smells" when he eats the cleaning product. However, in "Something Smells" and "No Nose Knows", Patrick has no sense of smell.
- When Patrick is throwing down the trash bags the trash compactor switch cannot be seen
- When Spongebob pulls the trash compactor switch and he and Patrick watch the trash go down it looks like an endless hole but when the back of Patrick is shown the hole that shreds the trash can be seen.
Home video releases
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Season 5, Volume 2
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete 5th Season
| "Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article about an episode is a stub. You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.