Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 7, Episode 152B|
|Airdate:||February 26, 2011|
|Written by:|| Luke Brookshier|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Big Sister Sam"||"Accidents Will Happen"|
"Perfect Chemistry" is the second segment of the 152nd episode of SpongeBob SquarePants, and the last episode produced for the show's seventh season.
The episode begins with Sandy and SpongeBob at the Treedome working on a teleporter to teleport Sandy's acorns to Texas. Unfortunately, the teleporter fails. The scene changes to the Chum Bucket where Plankton is manically laughing for he just completed a new invention. Karen and Plankton converse for a while, until Plankton enters the invention and becomes a gas. He travels across the street to the Krusty Krab and slips through the door and into Mr. Krabs's office. Mr. Krabs is revolted by the smell and uses a fan to blow him away. Plankton is blown to the Treedome where SpongeBob recognizes him and Sandy is impressed that he was able to turn himself into a gas. Sandy and Plankton converse and Sandy decides to come over and help combine Plankton's invention with Sandy's teleporter. While at the Chum Bucket, Sandy and Plankton talk about science while SpongeBob is sad and feels left out. Sandy then tells him he can be the test monkey. Plankton and Sandy hook cables up to SpongeBob and teleport him to the Krusty Krab. Unfortunately only his eyes teleport. Squidward is scared and tells Mr. Krabs who thinks that Squidward just has bad gas. Plankton and Sandy teleport SpongeBob back to the Chum Bucket. It goes like that for a while until SpongeBob's entire body gets teleported. Plankton then traps Sandy and SpongeBob in a cage and teleports him to the bottle where the Krabby Patty formula is stored. Then, Sandy teleports the Krabby Patty formula back to her and SpongeBob, leaving Plankton stuck in the bottle. Sandy said she knew Plankton was in it for the formula all along. The episode ends with Sandy bragging that she cannot be fooled and laughing evilly.
- ? - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [title card]
- Lonely Stranger - Laurie Johnson [Sandy working on an invention]
- ? ["Could you hand me that wrench, SpongeBob?"] * ? - Jeremy Wakefield ["There, it's finished!"]
- ? [nut transporter]
- Steel Sting - Jeremy Wakefield ["Aw, nuts."]
- Six Powerful Cues (a) - Wilfred William Burns [Plankton working on an invention]
- Battle March Link (f) - Keith Mansfield ["It is the day I steal the Krabby Patty formula from Krabs."]
- Animal Antics - Phillip Green [Plankton unveils his invention]
- ? [Plankton activates the invention] * Spooky - Kenny Graham [Plankton in gaseous form]
- ? - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [at the Krusty Krab]
- Steel Sting - Jeremy Wakefield [Krabs groans]
- Spooky - Kenny Graham ["Finally, the moment has come!"]
- ? - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Krabs blows Plankton away with a fan]
- ? - Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy groans] * Horror Crash - Harry Lubin ["Hey, cut it out!"]
- Tipsy Turvy - Phillip Green ["You were able to convert yourself into gaseous form?"]
- Fall to the Death - Harry Lubin [Plankton climbs into the transporter]
- Agitation Bridge 3 - Phillip Green [Plankton climbs into the transporter]
- Vacation A - Kapono Beamer, Mac Prindy ["We're in business!"]
- Clumsy C - Bernd Gesell [SpongeBob carrying the transporter]
- ? - Jeremy Wakefield ["Thanks, SpongeBob!"]
- Puppet Playtime - Phillip Green [Sandy meets Karen]
- Frankenstein's Niece A - Gregor F. Narholz ["We shall conquer the world!"]
- Puppet Playtime - Phillip Green ["Or I can combine your gasifier with my invention..."]
- Lost in the Galaxy - Harry Lubin [Sandy connects the two devices]
- Hawaiian Cocktail - Richard Myhill [SpongeBob's heart shatters]
- Circus Parade (a) - Dick Stephen Walter [SpongeBob in a monkey suit] * ? - Jeremy Wakefield ["I've never had a test monkey before!"]
- Frankenstein's Niece A - Gregor F. Narholz [Plankton laughs evilly]
- Final Conflict - Harry Lubin ["Ready!"]
- Bassoon Skip - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin [Plankton jumping on the lever]
- Space Quest - Harry Lubin [SpongeBob without eyes] * ? - Jeremy Wakefield ["Oh, boy. Try again."]
- Botany Bay - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Squidward cooking patties]
- House of Horror - W. Merrick Farran [Squidward screams]
- ? - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob runs into a wall]
- Space Quest - Harry Lubin [SpongeBob's eyes transported back]
- ? - Nicolas Carr ["Huh?"]
- Watch Out! - Dick Stephen Walter ["So it was you that befouled me office earlier, was it?"]
- Fall to the Death - Harry Lubin ["Just a few more adjustments."]
- Space Quest - Harry Lubin ["Stand clear!"]
- Botany Bay - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Squidward mopping]
- House of Horror - W. Merrick Farran [Squidward screams]
- Bassoon Skip - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin ["Now only his mouth is missing."]
- Space Quest - Harry Lubin [SpongeBob's mouth transported back]
- Steel Licks - Jeremy Wakefield ["What the heck is wrong with you?"]
- Final Conflict - Harry Lubin [test three]
- Space Quest - Harry Lubin [test three]
- ? - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Squidward delivering food]
- ? - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward slips, falls]
- Guaracha Senorita - Heide Pehofer [plays on radio]
- ? - Jeremy Wakefield ["Look, no hands... or feet!"]
- Cosmos Adventure - John Fox [final test]
- Space Quest - Harry Lubin [final test]
- Lost in the Galaxy - Harry Lubin [SpongeBob appears on top of Squidward]
- The Drunken Sailor - ? ["Neptune's trousers, Squidward!"]
- Lost in the Galaxy - Harry Lubin ["It worked!"]
- Tragic Situation - Phillip Green [Plankton traps SpongeBob and Sandy in a cage]
- Tragic Bridge 2 - Phillip Green ["The Krabby Patty formula!"]
- Like Strange - Kenny Graham ["Fools!"]
- Shock Happening 1 - Harry Lubin [Plankton in an empty bottle]
- ? - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Plankton screams]
- ? - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy explains]
- Frankenstein's Niece A - Gregor F. Narholz [Sandy laughs evilly]
- "Patrick SmartPants" re-aired when this episode premiered, but it now airs with "Big Sister Sam".
- Sandy and Plankton both appeared to be using either MIG or TIG arc welding on their inventions. However, besides the head shields, neither is wearing any protection (especially dangerous for Sandy, who is covered in fur).
- The torches had a flame coming from the tip, but MIG and TIG welding utilize an electric arc instead.
- While Plankton is a solid, he must stay on ground because of the law of gravity. As a gaseous substance, he is able to stay off the ground and float around but can remain his distance from the ground.
- While Plankton is a gas, he would lose some of his molecules since it disappears.
- Strangely, the gas doesn't expand. The most likely hypothesis is that the cold, deep water at night keeps it from expanding.
- After Plankton thaws, he is able to survive without wearing a miniature water helmet.
- The process of going from solid to gas is sublimation, which Plankton achieved initially. However, when he was placed into a jar and frozen from a gas into a solid, the process is known as deposition.
- It is impossible for SpongeBob to know that his mouth and body was facing Squidward, unless the transported parts had a mind of its own, but the parts were always sure where Squidward is, and without ears and eyes, it is impossible for the parts to find Squidward.
- When Sandy says, "New lab partner", SpongeBob's heart breaks showing he might have a crush on Sandy.
- When Sandy waved her torch around no one was affected by their lack of eye protection.
- When SpongeBob picks up the Krabby Patty formula, Sandy is right next to SpongeBob looking at it.
- Closed captions misspell "Krab(s)" as "Crab(s)".
- When Plankton puts on his first pair of goggles, he looks into them since they are big to him. Later on in the episode, they change. His second pair of goggles (goggle, since he has one eye) fit him fine. Sandy's goggles change as well. This could be because Plankton did not like his first pair of goggles