|Created by:||Ubisoft Motion Pictures|
|Country of origin:|| United States|
|Running time:||approx. 22 minutes (three 7 minute shorts)|
|Original run:||August 3, 2013 -|
The show consists of 3 interstitials per episode, usually involving the Rabbids annoying people and/or animals.
In October 2010, Ubisoft and Aardman announced a partnership to produce a TV series pilot and several shorts based on the franchise. One year later, it was announced that 78 7-minute CG animated episodes would be made solely by Ubisoft Motion Pictures, and broadcast as 26 half-hour episodes by Nickelodeon on August 17, 2013.
On E3 2013, it was announced that it would be an interactive Xbox One show entitled Rabbids Invasion. On July 12, 2013, it was announced the show would premiere on Nickelodeon on August 3, 2013.
- → Main article: Rabbids Invasion episode list
- ↑ Rabbids Invasion: Debut Date Announced and Trailer Revealed. IGN (July 12, 2013). Retrieved on July 17, 2013.
- ↑ Ubisoft & Aardman to Create Pilot for Animated Television Show Based on Raving Rabbids, IGN
- ↑ Keslassy, Elsa (October 6, 2011). "Nick licenses 'Raving Rabbids' ". Variety. http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118044007. Retrieved on October 6, 2011.
- ↑ Lawler, Richard (June 10, 2013). Ubisoft announces Rabbids Invasion 'interactive TV show' coming to Xbox One. Engadget.com. Retrieved on July 17, 2013.
| "Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article is a stub. You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Rabbids Invasion. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Nickipedia, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|