Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 5, Episode 86A|
|Airdate:||July 27, 2007|
|Written by:|| Luke Brookshier|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Krabs à la Mode"||"Bucket Sweet Bucket"|
Patrick trespasses into SpongeBob's house and shows him an ad for Glove World's new scary roller coaster called "The Fiery Fist O' Pain". They plan to go on it at Glove World tomorrow. That night, SpongeBob has a nightmare that him and Patrick go on the ride and fall into their graves. SpongeBob wakes up and he said that he doesn't want to go on the Fiery Fist O' Pain.
The next day, Patrick breaks into SpongeBob's bedroom strangely after having the same nightmare at the same time but they decide not to tell each other. The bus then came and they went to Glove World. They realized that it's a long line to the new so they decide to start going on the ride for toddlers called "The Mitten" which they're scared of because of the small lump annoying the toddler who's on the ride with them.
Just then, they saw Larry that went on the ride. SpongeBob said that he didn't go on the ride because he was hungry along with Patrick! Soon, they eat Ice Cream. Patrick has to use the bathroom and argues with the Reflection in the mirror while SpongeBob and Ice Cream got into an arguement. Patrick and SpongeBob want to tell to each other, but Glove World will close in 5 minutes. Hearing about that, they finally go on the Fiery Fist O' Pain, but it's not working they tell each other about the nightmares. Actually, the ride was fixed and they lose their spines at the end of the ride and chose to go again anyway.
- This is the second time Glove World is seen, however, this is the first time the inside of it is shown. Glove World previously appeared in "Rock Bottom".
- The "Fiery Fist O' Pain" first appeared in one of the artworks on the Friend or Foe DVD special features.
- After SpongeBob and Patrick finished the ride, they said "Let's go again", but in the scene before, it said that SpongeBob and Patrick were the last people to go on the ride for the day.
- Miranda Cosgrove rated this her favorite SpongeBob episode in the SpongeBob SpongeBash.
- In Bahasa Indonesia, SpongeBob says "heart attack" instead of "spine loss", and "frightened" instead of "projectile vomiting".
- Also, Nancy Suzy Fish says "My Boyfriend!!!" instead of "Harold , no!!!"
- When Old Man Jenkins is pushed by Harold from a wheelchair from the Fist O' Pain. SpongeBob and Patrick think he got injured on the ride and ran off. When actually, he had a serious medical condition and was not allowed on the ride.
- The Fiery Fist O' Pain was new in this episode but it was in Season 1's Rock Bottom. However this might be a likely paradox.
- There is a LEGO set based off of this episode - 3816 Glove World. Evidence that the set is based off this episode is that the Ice Cream clerk in the set is wearing exactly what Nat Peterson wore when he accepted their tickets. Also, Patrick is wearing the same bib and is messy as a figure in this set. However, the Ferris Wheel was not seen in the episode, nor was Sandy . Nat was also a different color than the one in the set.
- SpongeBob is a sea sponge (hence the name), so he shouldn't have a spine.
- This is the second time Patrick has a talking reflection. The first was in Rule of Dumb.
- In SpongeBob's dream, the roller coaster sequence is similar to the deaths from Final Destination 3.
- When the ride goes up the Fiery Fist O' Pain a chain is heard but it's not seen, so how can it go up without a chain?
- When Harold first wheels Old Man Jenkins out of the Fiery Fist O' Pain, his fin was missing in that shot.
- During the commercial, Harold is on the ride, but when Spongebob and Patrick try to go on the ride before the bathroom scene, Harold works for Glove World.
- At the end, Spongebob and Patrick were about to go again, but their first ride was the last ride of the day.