|Salute Your Shorts|
|Genre:||American comedy television program|
|# of episodes:||26|
|Running time:||30 minutes|
|Original run:||June 1, 1991 - June 29, 1992|
Salute Your Shorts is an American comedy television program that aired on Nickelodeon from 1991–1992 and in reruns until 1998.
The series, based on the 1986 book Salute Your Shorts: Life at Summer Camp by Steve Slavkin, is set at the summer camp Camp Anawanna. It focuses on teenage campers and their problems with both the camp and with each other.
The title of the show comes from a common prank campers play on each other: a group of kids steals a boy's boxer shorts and raises them up a flagpole. Hence, when people see the boy's boxers waving like a flag, other kids would salute them as part of the prank.
The show was filmed at Griffith Park in Los Angeles.
- Kirk Baily — Kevin "Ug" Lee
- Megan Berwick — Z.Z. Ziff
- Michael Ray Bower — Eddie "Donkeylips" C. Gelfen
- Christine Cavanaugh — Mona Tibbs
- Danny Cooksey — Robert "Bobby" Budnick
- Venus DeMilo — Telly Radford
- Tim Eyster — Sponge Harris
- Heidi Lucas — Dina Alexander
- Erik MacArthur — Michael "Moosh Moosh" Stein (1991)
- Blake Soper — Ronald "Ronnie" Foster Pinsky (1992)
- Bailey Hanks — Haleigh Kahn Steve Slavkin — Dr. Kahn
Season 1: 1991
After the pilot episode was picked up for a full season, all of the actors had to audition for their roles.
- Michael Comes to Camp
- Zeke, the Plumber
- The Treasure of Sarah Madre
- Bunk Chief Elections
- Toilet Seat Basketball
- The Radio Call-In Contest
- Donkeylips and Sponge Weigh In
- Budnick and Michael Fake Being Sick
- Cinderella Play
- Donkeylips' Crush on Dina
- Mail Carrier Mona
- The Environmental Party
Season 2: 1992
- Telly and the Tennis Match
- Goodbye Michael, Hello Pinsky
- Counselor Budnick
- Dina and the Rock Star
- The Cursed Skull
- Budnick Loves Dina - Part 1
- Budnick Loves Dina - Part 2
- Sponge's Night Out
- The Pinsky-Sponge Gazette
- Capture the Flag
- Park Ranger Mona
- The Wrath of Kahn, Jr.
- Anawanna Incorporated