Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius|
|"Send in the Clones"|
|Season 2, Episode 31B|
|Airdate:||March 8, 2004|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Maternotron Knows Best"||"The Great Egg Heist"|
Jimmy makes clones of himself in order to avoid his chores, but the clones make trouble, making Jimmy take the blame and the citizens of Carl, Sheen, Cindy, Nick, Jimmy's grandma and some random citizen become really upset with Jimmy. Jimmy rounds up the clones and clears his name, but the evil one escapes and vows to return.
- There are six clones, but Jimmy was only given five chores.
- This is the only time Carl and Sheen get mad at Jimmy, even though Jimmy himself did nothing wrong.
- The clones were voiced by Rob Paulsen and Jeff Bennett.
Home video releases
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Attack of the Twonkies
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: The Best of Season 2
|This article about an episode is a stub.|
You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.