In the kitchen of the Krusty Krab, Plankton hides in one of the sesame seeds of a bun, attempting once again to steal the secret formula. SpongeBob takes the bun Plankton was hiding in, and made a Krabby Patty with it, which he delivers to Sandy. Sandy partly unzips her suit and slips the patty into it. Plankton jumps out of the sesame seed just before Sandy takes a bite. Then he faints because there is no water in Sandy's suit.Later, Sandy returns to the Treedome. She goes into her bathroom, where she takes off her spacesuit and glass helmet (with unconscious Plankton inside). Then, she gets in the shower, turns it on, and literally rips off her fur pelt and bikini. Sandy is almost completely bald and pink, and is wearing a bra and panties in a shower. She picks up her fur coat, sniffs it, and hangs it on a hook. She resumes her shower, even though she is still wearing her bra and panties. Drops of water from the shower fall in her helmet, thereby reviving Plankton. Then Plankton notices Sandy's pelt, hanging on the hook. He takes the pelt, locks Sandy in her bathroom, and brings Sandy's pelt to the Chum Bucket. He motorizes the pelt and moves it to the Krusty Krab pretending to be Sandy. SpongeBob is happy to see "Sandy" again, but notices that "she's" not wearing her space suit and helmet. "Sandy" replies "I can breathe underwater now, simple as that." SpongeBob believes "her", of course. Plankton asks SpongeBob for Krabby Patty tips or information. After some short tips from SpongeBob, Mr. Krabs walks in through the door at the corner of the kitchen and sets the formula down on a table. Plankton cheers happily in Sandy's pelt, because stealing the formula is now much easier. Meanwhile, Sandy finishes her shower. She wraps a towel around her body and walks over to dry her "stinky fur coat." However, her fur is gone. She breaks down the door of the bathroom, fully aware that someone must have stolen it. She then flings the towel off herself, puts a coffee pot on her head in place of her helmet, and runs off to find the culprit. However, the Bikini Bottomites think she is naked, and make fun of her hairless pink skin, calling her a "hairless goat" a "nudist ferret" and a "naked chipmunk". Sandy makes a makeshift skirt out of seaweed to cover her "hind end", but it overheats, gets brittle and shatters when she warms her hairless body by a vent. Meanwhile, at the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob is giving Plankton an irritating lesson where he has to put the bun on the exact spot, but he's always off by a random amount like "3.6 millimeters". He gives up, steals the formula, and tries to escape. The real Sandy enters the Krusty Krab and stops him in the nick of time. She then rolls up her fur pelt and puts Plankton in a jar of mustard. Unfortunately, the law catches up with her. When they announce they will take the "sicko" away, Sandy thinks that they are trying to arrest Plankton for stealing a Krabby Patty Secret Formula, but the police arrest Sandy for public nudity instead. At the end, Sandy sighs.
- ? - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [title card]
- ? [opening]
- Zelle 501 - Gerhard Trede [Plankton hiding in a sesame seed bun]
- The Tip Top Polka/The Cliff Polka - Chelmsford Folk Band [Krabby Patty served to Sandy]
- Danger HQ - Norman Dane [Plankton gets trapped in Sandy's suit]
- Dramatic Cue (e) - Ronald Hanmer [Plankton can't breathe]
- Furtive Footsteps - Paddy Kingsland [Sandy takes a shower]
- ? [Plankton gets an idea]
- Furtive Footsteps - Paddy Kingsland [Plankton steals Sandy's fur]
- Like Strange - Kenny Graham ["Was there an accident? What is that?"]
- ? - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy can't find her fur]
- ? [Sandy's angry]
- Frankenstein's Niece A - Gregor F. Narholz [Plankton controlling Sandy's fur like a robot]
- Sneaking About - Phillip Green ["Sandy" bumps into Larry]
- Harry the Hippo - Phillip Green ["Sandy" goes to the Krusty Krab]
- ? ["I got it!"]
- Cocksure Capers - Phillip Green [Plankton imitating Sandy]
- The Gunfighter - Franco Micalizzi, Roberto Predagio ["That no-good who nabbed my pelt surely came here."]
- Whimsical Walk - Phillip Green [people laughing at Sandy]
- Primitive Force - Raymond C. Jones ["That no-good fur thief will see me coming a mile away."]
- Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr [Sandy hides behind some boxes]
- Tahitian Drums A - Kapono Beamer [Sandy puts on a grass skirt]
- ? [SpongeBob showing "Sandy" how to make a Krabby Patty]
- Tympup A - Sammy Burdson, John Charles Fiddy ["Hey, look, a hairless goat!"]
- ? - Nicolas Carr ["Hey, look, a hairless goat!"]
- Steel Licks - Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy runs away]
- Comic Walk - Nicolas Carr [back at the Krusty Krab]
- ? - Nicolas Carr [Hawaiian sting]
- Death in the City - Jack Beaver ["A nudist ferret!"]
- ? ["Oh, still off by that much."]
- Armed Attack - Jean Clero [Plankton takes the formula]
- Crime Squad - John Cameron [Sandy fights Plankton]
- ? - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [ending]
Home video releases
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Great Patty Caper
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete 7th Season
- This is the first, and so far, the only time Sandy gets arrested (though, in a deleted scene of The Great Snail Race, she gets arrested after kicking SpongeBob in the butt).
- In Survival of the Idiots, Sandy had real fur which was ripped off by SpongeBob and Patrick. She probably bought her pelt to cover her hide until her fur grew back.
- Plankton can fit inside a sesame seed in this episode, but in many instances he is the size of an insect and has the capability of carrying Krabby Patties.
- Strangely, Sandy's bathroom had the lock on the outside.
- It is strange that the characters didn't notice Sandy's fur having no eyeballs.
- Sandy often called her pelt her "fur" as if it was her actual fur.
- Sandy had a bellybutton under her fur in this episode, but she didn't in Survival of the Idiots.
- Sandy wasn't any smaller under her fur, even though it was very thick.
- Sandy ripped her pelt to remove it but, seconds later, it was in one piece. Also, her bikini ripped along w/ her pelt but stayed on. Her bikini top also had shoulder straps when she ripped it off.
- Throughout the episode, Sandy's bra changed. Sometimes its two cups were joined directly together, sometimes there was a small bridge between them (thus giving Sandy more cleavage).
- When Sandy took a shower she did not remove her bra and her panties. Likely because this is a kids show. Usually if a female character in a non-satire show is taking a shower the camera will either only show her head and neck.
- When Sandy yelled at Harold, then hid in the bushes, and looked at the town from a hill, her bra appeared smaller.
- SpongeBob specifies that a Krabby Patty must be cooked at the specific temperature of 274 degrees, but in Bummer Vacation SpongeBob said the grill must be at exactly 298 degrees. It’s possible it was changed between episodes
- When Sandy rolled up her pelt, it had no bikini top.
- Sandy was arrested for public nudity, even though she was wearing her bra and panties (which look very similar to her bikini). Also, some of the citizens a not fully dressed or do not wear clothes at all, yet they aren't arrested, criticized or humiliated. There may be some exceptions to the laws as fish are not expected to wear clothes anyway.
- Sandy rolled up her pelt when she defeated Plankton, but it was unrolled seconds later.
- This episode name is a parody of the song “Someone’s in the Kitchen with Dinah.”
- When Karen asks Plankton if he's serious about his plan to impersonate Sandy, he replies, "Serious as a shark attack!" This is a pun on "Serious as a heart attack," which of course, means completely serious.
- In one scene at the park, Sandy's eyelashes disappear.
- When Sandy realizes her fur is gone, she guessed that she left it outside. However, she did put it in the bathroom.
- There are more than one Karen in one scene. Although, it may be possible to transfer her data to another computer.
- When Sandy removes her pelt, there is a short scene in which her panties have disappeared.
- When Plankton impersonated Sandy, he installed a robotic endoskeleton in the pelt, but when Sandy rolls it up, the endoskeleton is suddenly gone.
- When Sandy first takes off her pelt, she is wearing underwear, but when she steps out, she is not wearing underwear. When she starts taking a shower, she is wearing underwear again.
- When Sandy pulls the Krabby Patty into her suit through the arm, and then proceeds to eat it, it is physically impossible because the Krabby Patty is on the outside, while her hand is on the inside. The patty would have no way of actually getting into the suit.
- When Sandy lifted her Krabby Patty it should have appeared wet possibly dripping with water but it appeared physically fine not even looking bended.
- After stealing Sandy's fur, Plankton ran outside and locked the door without showing any sign of dehydration due to lack of water in Sandy's Treedome.
- When Sandy left to find her fur coat she did not take her helmet and spacesuit.