|Season 1, Episode 3B|
|Airdate:||October 14, 1996|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Arnold's Hat"||"Helga's Makeover"|
- "Stoop Kid's scared to leave his stoop! I'm spreadin' the word!"
- ―Harold after seeing Stoop Kid never leaves his stoop
"Stoop Kid" is the second segment of the third episode of Hey Arnold!
While playing football on the street, Arnold kicks the ball and it ends up on Stoop Kid's stoop. According to Gerald, Stoop Kid is a teenage boy who has been living on that particular stoop ever since he was born. Arnold tries to wait for him to leave so he can get his football back, but learns that he never leaves his stoop. Faced with this fact, he tries to convince Stoop Kid to overcome his habit by taking a step off the stoop.
Home video releases
- Hey Arnold!: Season 1 (both versions)
- Hey Arnold!: Stoop Kid and Other Stories
- Hey Arnold!: The Complete Series
|This article about an episode is a stub.|
You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.