The gang has just finished school, and Christmas vacation has begun! They are all talking about how they will spend the holidays. Chuckie is worried about his father's choice of Christmas trees, Tommy and Dil are writing their very own Hanukkah song, and Susie is practicing for her solo in her church's Christmas concert. Soon they discover that one of their neighbor's Christmas trees has been stolen... and they can't believe their ears when they find out who did it!
Home video releases
- Nick Picks: Holiday
|Nancy Cartwright||Chuckie Finster|
|E. G. Daily||Tommy Pickles|
|Kath Soucie|| Phil DeVille|
|Dionne Quan||Kimi Watanabe-Finster|
|Tara Strong|| Dil Pickles|
Boy on crutches
|Cree Summer||Susie Carmichael|
|Michael Bell|| Chas Finster|
|Julia Kato||Kira Watanabe-Finster|
|Dennis Dun|| Japanese airline rep|
Hawaiian airline rep
|Mona Marshall|| Middle kid|
|Kevin Michael Richardson|| Lumberjack|
|Glenn Shadix|| Santa|
|Scott Mosenson|| Madrigal geek|
|Will Wheaton, Jr.|| Madrigal geek|
- Several times in this episode, God is mentioned. This is one of the rare instances in a Nicktoon where religion is openly addressed.
- Susie says nothing rhymes with the word "Draideil", but there are several words that rhyme with it.
- Christmas Specials Wiki: The Finster Who Stole Christmas
- "The Finster Who Stole Christmas" at TV.com
- "The Finster Who Stole Christmas" at the Big Cartoon DataBase
- "The Finster Who Stole Christmas" at the Internet Movie Database
| "Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article about an episode is a stub. You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.