|The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius|
|"The Junkman Cometh"|
|Season 2, Episode 34|
|Airdate:||March 12, 2004|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Out, Darn Spotlight"||"Foul Bull"|
Brobot tricks Jimmy, Carl, Sheen and Goddard into coming to visit him on the moon. When they do, they find themselves getting captured by the nefarious alien, the Junkman, who has captured Brobot's parents and plots to turn them into gravidiscs. Can Jimmy save Brobot's parents or will it be too late?
- Sheen breaks the fourth wall when he asks Jimmy about how they breathe in space and how it takes them a few minutes to go to and from the Moon. Jimmy explains this to Sheen, but it is ruined by Carl's annoying sing.
- The real reason they don't wear space suits is because the animators thought it would be too difficult to animate them with helmets.
- When Jimmy ridicules the Junkman's name, he also breaks the fourth wall by saying "The Junkman sounds like a villain on a lame TV show" in reference to the show's lazy naming and writing or as a joking insult to the viewers.
- This episode is also known as The Junk Man.
- Carl is in his original outfit from the shorts and movie on the picture he has of "him" and Judy.
Home video releases
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Attack of the Twonkies
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: The Best of Season 2
|This article about an episode is a stub.|
You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.