|The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius|
|"The Junkman Cometh"|
|Season 2, Episode 34|
|Original air date:||March 12, 2004|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Out, Darn Spotlight"||"Foul Bull"|
Brobot tricks Jimmy, Carl, Sheen and Goddard into coming to visit him on the moon. When they do, they find themselves getting captured by the nefarious alien, the Junkman, who has captured Brobot's parents and plots to turn them into gravidiscs. Can Jimmy save Brobot's parents or will it be too late?
- Sheen asks Jimmy about how they breathe in space and how it takes them a few minutes to go to and from the Moon. Jimmy explains this to Sheen, but it is ruined by Carl's annoying song. To be fair, a lot of cartoons have characters surviving in space without space suits.
- The real reason they don't wear space suits is because the animators thought it would be too difficult to animate them with helmets.
- When Jimmy ridicules the Junkman's name by saying "The Junkman sounds like a villain on a lame TV show" is probably a reference to the show's lazy writing or as a joking insult to the viewers.
- This episode is also known as The Junk Man.
- A photo of Carl in his original outfit from the shorts and movie can be seen on the picture he has of "him" and Judy.
- Brobot somehow got his nose back.
Home video releases
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Attack of the Twonkies
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: The Best of Season 2
| "Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article about an episode is a stub. You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.