Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius|
|"The League of Villains"|
|Season 3, Episode 60-61|
|Airdate:||June 18, 2005|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"King of Mars"||"How to Sink a Sub"|
King Goobot returns once more, and recruits several of Jimmy's enemies to be part of his new army to get revenge on him. When they abduct Jimmy and Sheen, it's up to Carl, Cindy and Libby to go on a rescue and save them.
- It is unknown why Goddard didn't go with Carl, Cindy and Libby to rescue Jimmy and Sheen.
- Meldar, Dr. Moist, Beuford Stormshuckle and Evil Jimmy are the only villains who don't appear here.
- "The Eggpire Strikes Back" and this are the only hour-length Jimmy Neutron specials to use the show's regular intro.
- It is revealed here that Goobot traded Ooblar for sulfur butter.
- The League of Villains were supposed to return in the planned fourth season, where they would rebuild their organization and plan out the final blow to Jimmy and friends (all in the planned series finale), but due to DNA Productions shutting down, this officially marks the last appearance of King Goobot, Grandma Taters, Baby Eddie, Eustace and the Junkman. After this aired, Professor Calamitous would reappear in Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 2: When Nerds Collide! and the video games Nicktoons Unite! and Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots, while Beautiful Gorgeous' final appearance was in SpongeBob SquarePants featuring Nicktoons: Globs of Doom.
- When the villains are discussing how to get rid of Jimmy and Sheen, you can see Tee with them, even though he was supposed to be guarding the boys.
- Jimmy Neutron Wiki: The League of Villains (episode)
- "The League of Villains" at the Internet Movie Database
|This article about an episode is a stub.|
You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.