|Season 7, Episode 148A|
|Airdate:||October 2, 2010|
|Written by:|| Casey Alexander|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Shellback Shenanigans"||"Whelk Attack"|
Mr. Krabs is about to open the Krusty Krab, but nobody shows up. Then it turns out that everyone is at the Sea Chicken Shack, and he sends SpongeBob to find out what is making them more popular than them. He arrives at the place in a disguise. He tells Mr. Krabs that the store is a dump and it smells bad. He is then thrown out because the place does not allow headbands inside. Then he finds out that a giant statue of Mr. Sea Chicken is the reason. So Mr. Krabs asks Squidward to make a statue of him. It takes Squidward almost twenty four hours to finish making the statue, and when Squidward is finished, the statue is poorly done. It has spikes all around it and it has a second mouth coming out of its stomach. So Mr. Krabs asks SpongeBob to play on it, and then it falls on SpongeBob, hurting him. He then tells Squidward that he can't let kids play on it because he will get sued Then SpongeBob has an idea! He makes his own Mr. Krabs statue ,but then it turns out to be Mr. Krabs painted gold.
- Peg Leg Waltz - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton [title card]
- High Black Shoes - Tom Hedden [SpongeBob opens the Krusty Krab]
- ? - Nicolas Carr [no customers]
- ? ["Where are all me customers?!"]
- Classic Soap 14 - Dieter Reith [Squidward watching TV]
- ? - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Sea Chicken Shack commercial]
- Drama Link (c) - Hubert Clifford ["There goes me monopoly."]
- ? ["You want me to go... undercover?"]
- ? [SpongeBob standing in line]
- ? ["Great Barrier Reef!"]
- Carousel Ride - Derek Holt [giant statue of Mr. Sea Chicken]
- ? - Nicolas Carr ["Statue?"]
- Carousel Ride - Derek Holt [SpongeBob climbing the statue]
- Imminent Action - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin ["Of course."]
- Circus Overture - Daniel Janin [Krabs says he needs an artist]
- ? - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["Ooh, ooh, ooh... I do!"]
- ? ["Correct!"]
- ? - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Squidward agrees to build a statue of Krabs]
- Tympup A - Sammy Burdson, John Charles Fiddy ["Here you go."]
- ? - Nicolas Carr ["Here you go."]
- ? ["Anything for the artiste."]
- Steel Sting - Jeremy Wakefield [museum collapses]
- ? ["I'm gonna be rich!"]
- ? [Squidward posing Krabs]
- ? - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward building the statue]
- ? [statue revealed]
- Befuddled Gent - Phillip Green ["What's that supposed to be?"]
- Harry the Hippo - Phillip Green [statue falls on SpongeBob]
- ? - Jeremy Wakefield ["You wanted a piece of art, that's what you got!"]
- Twelfth Street Rag - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Krabs painted gold]
Home video releases
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete 7th Season
- The Sea Chicken Shack in this episode may be reference/parody of KFC.
- The spy pen is a reference to the pen bomb from the James Bond film Goldeneye.
- When Mr. Krabs is telling SpongeBob that he can turn the sign, SpongeBob says "You don't mean?" and Mr. Krabs replies "Oh, I mean". This line was used before, in the movie, when SpongeBob was talking to Patrick about celebrating after SpongeBob became manager (which didn't happen at first, but did in the end), Patrick says "You don't mean" and SpongeBob says "Oh, I mean" and then they both exclaim "GOOFY GOOBER'S ICE CREAM PARTY BOAT!" and sing and dance to the Goofy Goober song.
- When Squidward is finished sculpting the statue, Mr. Krabs says he wants to see what it looks like, but he should already know what it looks like considering he was watching Squidward build it the whole time. But he might have fallen asleep before Squidward made very much of it.
- The soap opera Squidward was watching in the register, As The Tide Turns is a reference to the American soap opera As The World Turns, which was the longest running soap opera since it's debut in 1956 until its cancellation in 2010.
- One of the artistic poses Mr. Krabs tries out is Template:The Thinker made by Auguste Rodin.
- When SpongeBob opens the door to the Krusty Krab and sees that no customers are there, the Chum Bucket is missing from the scene.
- When SpongeBob starts talking to Mr. Krabs, Nat Peterson is in front of him. Then, when he starts talking about the smell, it shows Charlie in front of him instead of Nat.