|"The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom"|
|Season 7, Episode 140A|
|Original air date:||January 28, 2011|
|Written by:|| Aaron Springer|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"The Cent of Money"||"Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle"|
Patrick is playing around one day, when he stumbles upon a few jugs of radioactive waste. He pulls out the rubber stopper, saying he could add it to his rubber stopper collection. That allows the green goo to pour out and contaminate the coral around the jugs. Patrick then starts playing with a snowglobe, until a big coral monster hovers above him. Patrick hands the snowglobe to the monster, showing him how to work it. The monster seems to have just as much fun as Patrick did with it. Then, Patrick and the monster smell each other's armpits, just to pass the time, and then they play a short game of hide and seek. After playing a few rounds of coral ring toss, Patrick jumps in the monster's mouth and rides over to SpongeBob's house. SpongeBob sees Patrick in the monster's mouth, and thinks he is being eaten by the monster. He then has a flashback to a problem "just as bad" the day before, when the soda machine at the Krusty Krab ran out of ice. Patrick then introduces the monster to SpongeBob, who finds out the monster's name is Rrrargh. Patrick says Rrrargh can live under his house, but Rrrargh tries it and smashes Patrick's house. Patrick and SpongeBob then encourage him to go and smash SpongeBob's house. Gary escapes the house right before it is destroyed. He then smashes Squidward's house, and is put under captivity by the police. When a cop sneezes in the microphone, Rrragh goes beserk. Rrrargh then goes through Bikini Bottom, and the police finally catch him and drive him out of town. However, SpongeBob has an idea. They transport Rrragh and Patrick to a snowy mountain to get ice for the customers at the Krusty Krab. Whenever a customer needs ice, SpongeBob just calls Patrick for Rrragh to smash a big block of ice and to throw the cubes to the Krusty Krab when the ice machine is broken. The customer thanks SpongeBob for the ice and SpongeBob asks him to thank Rrragh leaving the customer to look in confusion.
Home video releases
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete 7th Season
- When Raarg is destroying SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward's houses, computer generated animation is used for when they crumble in pieces.
- This is the first episode with a time card going to the past.
- It is possible that one of those cops was Nat Peterson.
- Patrick smelled Raarg's armpit even though he doesn't have a nose. However he has holes for a nose instead.
- The title card music is the same as Whelk Attack.
- When Patrick is counting while playing hide and seek, his lips don't move.
- In another episode, Patrick doesn't know how to play "Hide and Seek", but in this episode, he does.
- It's pretty odd when Raarg threw SpongeBob's house, it shattered into pieces like if it was made with some hard material. However in some episodes, such as Home Sweet Rubble, his house is actually a real pineapple that can be eaten up.
- In some scenes of the episode, Patrick talks, but his lips don't move.
- When Raarg is in the cage, he looks bigger than before. While in the town, he looks much smaller from his earlier appearances.
- Raarg's size always changes throughout the episode.
- When Raarg drools on Patrick there's 3 puddles, but when Raarg roars and snatches Patrick's slowglobe they're gone.
- It's unknown if they arrested Squidward or they told him to stay there, because if he was arrested there is one part he is seen.
- The blue police man had the megaphone but then about 3 seconds later the tan police man had it.