|"The Original Fry Cook"|
|Season 5, Episode 82B|
|Airdate:||July 30, 2007|
|Written by:|| Casey Alexander|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Night Light"||"Rise and Shine"|
It is a normal day at the Krusty Krab until Jim, the Original Krusty Krab Fry Cook, arrives in his golden limousine. He, Mr. Krabs, and Squidward remember back when the Krusty Krab had "class," Squidward had long hair and Jim was the fry cook. Jim makes a Krabby Patty and SpongeBob eats it and loves it. He wants to cook like Jim, and Jim says not to step on the patty, since the customers run over a Krabby Patty made by SpongeBob when headed to greet Jim.
He then gives SpongeBob real lessons. But SpongeBob cannot meet Jim's standards. So SpongeBob decides to resign and give his job to Jim. Jim tells SpongeBob he quit because Mr. Krabs laughed at him when he asked for a raise. Mr. Krabs reveals that SpongeBob has one thing Jim does not have: he is cheap! Jim tells SpongeBob that he could be an even greater frycook, but only if he leaves the Krusty Krab which he calls a dump. SpongeBob says that the restaurant is not a dump. Mr. Krabs says it is a dump, but it's his dump as the episode ends.
Home video releases
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Friend or Foe?
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Season 5 Volume 1
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete 5th Season
- In Drawn to Life: SpongeBob SquarePants Edition video game, Jim is one of the character templates the player may draw.
- In SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom, Squidward states, "I've always been bald!" However, this episode portrays Squidward with long, blonde hair.
- This episode premiered on Jim Wise's 43rd birthday.
- Jim may be named after Jim Wise.
- This episode was released shortly after Disney/Pixar's Ratatouille, which coincidentally starred Jim's voice, Patton Oswalt as the main character and was about cooking.
| This article is missing an appropriate picture.|
You can help Nickipedia by adding one.