Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Pirate's Cove was a room in Olmec's Temple. This room has two objectives: The main objective of this room is to spin the ship's wheel, and the other objective is to place one of the torches in the correct torch holder.
- The Room is essentially the same as its predecessor. The only difference being the room below and how they must enter said room.
- The third Temple Guard in The Lost Logbooks of Magellan was the only Guard featured in this particular roomspace in season one.
- This was one of the two top corner rooms to ever feature a Temple Guard. The other room was The Room of the Secret Password.
- This was one of the seven rooms where all of the artifacts placed there were reached. The other six were:
- Jackie from The Oracle Bowl of Delphi was the only contestant to attempt complete this room's second objective.
|Objective Completion||4 (Spin the Ship's Wheel)|
1 (Place a Torch - Almost)
|Temple Guard Encounters||The Lost Logbooks of Magellan|
|Artifacts Featured||The Helmet of Genghis Khan|
The Moccasins of Geronimo
|Predecessor/Successor||The Room of Three Torches|
|Adjoining Rooms||The Shrine of the Silver Monkey|