The Pirate's Cove was a room in Olmec's Temple. This room has two objectives: The main objective of this room is to spin the ship's wheel, and the other objective is to place one of the torches in the correct torch holder.
- The Room is essentially the same as its predecessor. The only difference being the room below and how they must enter said room.
- The third Temple Guard in The Lost Logbooks of Magellan was the only Guard featured in this particular roomspace in season one.
- This was one of the two top corner rooms to ever feature a Temple Guard. The other room was The Room of the Secret Password.
- This was one of the seven rooms where all of the artifacts placed there were reached. The other six were:
- Jackie from The Oracle Bowl of Delphi was the only contestant to attempt complete this room's second objective.
|Objective Completion||4 (Spin the Ship's Wheel)|
1 (Place a Torch - Almost)
|Temple Guard Encounters||The Lost Logbooks of Magellan|
|Artifacts Featured||The Helmet of Genghis Khan|
The Moccasins of Geronimo
|Predecessor/Successor||The Room of Three Torches|
|Adjoining Rooms||The Shrine of the Silver Monkey|