|The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius|
|"The Retroville 9"|
|Season 3, Episode 22A|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"A Beautiful Mine"||"Grumpy Young Men"|
Jimmy's little league baseball team is losing and he is sick of it, so he decides to fix their bats and gloves so they'll win. When they reach the championships, Jimmy is faced with his conscience, so before the game begins, he tells his friends the truth and apologizes. To prove they can be a great team by playing fair, they decide to use normal bats and gloves but sadly, they lose. They decide to quit baseball and go to see Bonzilla live and Sheen is burned to a crisp.
- Nick is not on any of the teams.
- Butch is cheering for Jimmy's team when Principal Willoughbuoy announces that Jimmy's team will be in the championships, even though Butch hates Jimmy and wanted Jimmy's team to lose.
- The baseball players' techniques Jimmy downloaded into the bats and gloves were the ones of Babe Ruth, Barry Bonds and Mark McGuire. Ironically, the latter two were caught using steroids years later.
- This is the first appearance of the running gag about Carl's scapula.
Home video releases
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Jet Fusion
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: The Best of Season 2
| "Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article about an episode is a stub. You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.