Jimmy, Carl, Sheen, and Goddard travel to the future to see what their lives are like. However, they find out that Libby has become an evil dictator (due to being exposed to Megalomanium thanks to Carl's carelessness) and must prevent this from happening by changing the past, but an evil police robot is on their tail and will stop at nothing to do away with the four fugitives.
- Cindy and Libby's good futures are not shown.
- Libby's evil self looks like her original design instead of her current one.
- The second room of Libby's gifts are listed L-Y, which are the first and last letters in Libby's name.
- It is implied in this episode that Sheen did return from Zeenu. However, the future could still change.
- There was supposed to be a TV movie about Jimmy and the gang going to rescue Sheen, but due to low ratings, production costs, several staff members moving on and the producers having trouble with the script, it was cancelled.
- This is the second time one of the Jimmy Neutron protagonists becomes evil, after "Sheen's Brain".
- Carl breaks the fourth wall when he says that Jimmy screamed for four minutes, which is how long the commercial break was.
- Cindy also breaks the fourth wall when she says that "Some boys just can't handle their punch" and smiles at the audience.
- Future Carl's voice sounds just like the regular Carl's voice did in the movie, shorts and early episodes.