Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 1, Episode 11B|
|Airdate:||March 29, 1992|
|Written by:||Paul Germain|
|Directed by:||Norton Virgien|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Touchdown Tommy"||"Fluffy vs. Spike"|
"The Trial" is the second segment of the eleventh episode of Rugrats.
Someone broke "Mr. Fluffles", Tommy's clown lamp, and Angelica wants to find out who. The finger-pointing, however, eventually points back to her.
- This is the first episode in which we learn of Chuckie's coulrophobia (fear of clowns).
- This is one of the few episodes where Angelica is wearing a diaper.
- When Angelica referred to the teddy bears as "The Jerky", Phil and Lil said "the Jury", Yet Angelica told them that they are called "The Jerky". This could mean that Phil and Lil are saying it correctly this time around, rather than using a malapropism like normal.
- "The Trial" was also going to be the title of an unmade episode of Invader Zim.
Home video releases
- Rugrats: Tales From the Crib (Paramount release only)
- Rugrats: Season 1
|This article about an episode is a stub.|
You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.