|The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius|
|"Win, Lose and Kaboom!"|
|Season 2, Episode 38-40|
|Airdate:||July 9, 2004|
|Guest(s):||Tim Allen and Alyssa Milano|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Billion Dollar Boy"||"Lights! Camera! Danger!"|
Jimmy, Carl, Sheen, Cindy, Libby, Goddard, and Bolbi compete in an intergalactic game show in order to stop the creators from destroying Earth and other planets as well. Meanwhile, Jimmy falls in love with April, a Gorlockian girl and they form an alliance to stop Meldar's reign of terror and save the planets.
- We learn that Libby has always liked Sheen and wants to do their relationship naturally and not rush into things.
- April was supposed to return in season four, but since Jimmy and Cindy would've been an official couple by that point, the producer's realized it would be too mean-spirited.
- Carl, Goddard and Bolbi are the only protagonists who don't have a character arc in this episode.
- The Space Bandits, the Junkman, the Lima Beans, the germs, Bonzilla, Gortox the Irritable and some Yolkians can be seen in the audience.
- Technically, Cindy is smarter and more reasonable than Jimmy in this episode.
- When the gang holds hands before jumping off the abyss, Sheen is smiling. This could be an animation error.
- Jimmy and Goddard voted for Cindy, Cindy and Libby voted for Jimmy and Carl, Sheen and Bolbi voted for Bolbi.
| "Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article about an episode is a stub. You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.