|Yours, Mine & Ours|
|Directed by:||Raja Gosnell|
|Produced by:||Robert Simonds|
|Written by:|| Ron Burch|
|Music by:||Christophe Beck|
|Cinematography:||Theo van de Sande|
|Editing by:|| Bruce Green|
Stephen A. Rotter
|Distributed by:|| Paramount Pictures (U.S.)|
Columbia Pictures (International)
|Release date:||November 23, 2005|
|Running time:||95 minutes|
|Preceded by:||Mad Hot Ballroom|
|Followed by:||Nacho Libre|
Yours, Mine & Ours in a 2005 family comedy film produced by Paramount Pictures, MGM, Nickelodeon Movies and Columbia Pictures and released into theaters on November 23, 2005. Directed by Raja Gosnell, it is a remake of the 1968 film of the same name and it stars Dennis Quaid and Rene Russo.
A widowed Coast Guard Admiral and a widow handbag designer fall in love and marry, much to the dismay of her 10 and his 8 children. The kids don't like each other until they come with a plan to break their parents up, but along the way they actually start getting along.
- The Beardsley children (8 children)
- Sean Faris as William, age 17
- Katija Pevec as Christina, age 16
- Dean Collins as Harry, age 14
- Haley Ramm as Kelly, age 11
- Tyler Patrick Jones as Michael, age 10
- Bridger and Brecken Palmer as Otter and Ely, age 6
- Ty Panitz as Ethan, age 4
- The North children (10 children)
- Danielle Panabaker as Phoebe, age 17
- Drake Bell as Dylan, age 16
- Lil' JJ as Jimi, age 14
- Miki Ishikawa as Naoko, age 14
- Miranda Cosgrove as Joni, age 11
- Slade Pearce as Mick, age 9
- Andrew Vo as Lau, age 8
- Jennifer Habib and Jessica Habib as Bina and Marisa, age 6
- Nicholas Roget-King as Aldo, age 4
- Supporting cast
- Rip Torn as Commandant Sherman
- Linda Hunt as Mrs. Munion
- Jerry O'Connell as Max Algrant
- Jenica Bergere as Claudia
- David Koechner as Captain Darrell Edwards
- Dan Mott as Pizza Delivery Guy
Yours, Mine and Ours opened at #3, with an opening weekend of $17,461,108 in the US. Its final North American box office was $53,412,862, and its international box office was $18,615,890, earning a combined total of $72,028,752, well above its $45 million production budget.
Yours, Mine and Ours received overwhelmingly negative reviews from film critics. Although Rotten Tomatoes gives the film a score of only 6% based on 105 reviews, 64% of audiences on the site recommended the movie. Metacritic gives the film an average score of 38%, based on 25 reviews. The film is tied with The Last Airbender for being the lowest rated Nickelodeon film on Rotten Tomatoes, with a rating of 6%, although this film's "Top Critic" ratings received a lower 4% rating.
The film was released on DVD and VHS on February 28, 2006.
- This is the first Paramount and Columbia partnership with Nickelodeon Movies.
- Dennis Quaid later guest-starred in a SpongeBob SquarePants episode as Grandpa Redbeard, Mr. Krab's grandfather.
- Drake Bell and Miranda Cosgrove, who plays Dylan and Joni, respectively, were also cast members in Drake & Josh. Cosgrove later starred in ICarly.
- ↑ Yours, Mine and Ours (2005) - Weekend Box Office Results. Box Office Mojo. IMDB. Retrieved on 2008-07-06.
- ↑ Yours Mine and Ours (2005). Box Office Mojo. IMDB. Retrieved on 2010-12-05.
- ↑ Yours, Mine, & Ours. Rotten Tomatoes. Flixster. Retrieved on 2010-12-05.
- ↑ Yours, Mine & Ours Reviews, Ratings, Credits. Metacritic. CBS. Retrieved on 2010-12-05.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Yours, Mine & Ours. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Nickipedia, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|