Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Yours, Mine and Mine"|
|Season 7, Episode 132A|
|Airdate:||September 11, 2010|
|Written by:|| Luke Brookshier|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"A Pal for Gary"||"Kracked Krabs"|
Patrick is at the Krusty Krab and orders a Kid's meal. Since he doesn't have any money, SpongeBob pays for it. He agrees to share it with SpongeBob, but didn't save any of the meal for him. Patrick then wants his money back because his meal didn't come with a toy, again despite the fact that SpongeBob paid for it, not him, but Mr. Krabs sticks some straws and goggly eyes on a Krabby Patty and calls it a Krabby Patty shaped toy, and SpongeBob falls in love and names it "Patty Pal". Patrick then reminds SpongeBob that they are sharing this meal, ignoring that he ate it all himself and takes Patty Pal. It is the end of the day, and Patrick still won't let SpongeBob play with Patty Pal. They both go home, and SpongeBob says that Patrick will be asleep and not get to play with Patty Pal, but Patrick is dancing with Patty Pal all night. SpongeBob wakes up and goes over to get the toy, but Patrick is making excuses to not come out. SpongeBob pretends to walk away, but fails to get Patrick to give him Patty Pal. SpongeBob trys to be diplomatic and suggests that they each get a day with it, Patrick refuses. The times SpongeBob suggests keeps getting shorter until he says that they trade off every second. However even when they do that, Patrick still looks physically pained to part with the toy for even a second. So he takes the toy and runs away. They run into Squidward's house and Sandy's treedome. Sandy tries to help them, but they dry out and run out of her treedome. Then they fight again, they roll onto a bus, a subway, a taxi, into the Krusty Krab. Patrick then eats Patty Pal saying if he can't have it then no one can have it. SpongeBob and Patrick then complain to Mr. Krabs, who stops their argument saying that they should be ashamed for letting a toy get in their way of friendship. After that, he lets them each have a toy, but they have to pay for it. Patrick says he'll pay, but he pulls out SpongeBob's wallet. When SpongeBob says that it's his wallet, Patrick says 'Have you learned nothing about sharing?'
Home video releases
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Heroes of Bikini Bottom
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete 7th Season
- The working title was "Krabby Fights".
- One of Patrick's excuses is one he used in "Suds".
- This episode did not have closed captions during its initial airings.
- Technically, SpongeBob is the true owner of "Patty Pal", because he was the one who paid for it.
- SpongeBob states that the Krusty Krab's first licensed toy; however, other episodes have shown toys from the Krusty Krab. This might have took place before those two episodes.
- Mr. Krabs scolds the boys for letting a Krabby Patty come between their friendship, but in "F.U.N.", he told SpongeBob that "no friendship can withstand the allure of a Krabby Patty".
- This is another instance in which Patrick doesn't understand (or care) about the concept of taking turns, as well as his unwillingness to share. A previous instance was in "The Best Day Ever", when SpongeBob loaned him his new jellyfishing net and Patrick did not let him have a turn.
- Like The Best Day Ever, this is another instance where Patrick refuses to share SpongeBob's own property with him. Since Patrick ate the entire kiddie meal, SpongeBob could arguably have been the rightful owner of Patty Pal.
- Patrick ate the Krusty Krab toy, too. This means the Kiddie Meal has 2 Krabby Patties.
- This is the first time the Bikini Bottom subway station is seen. The train says "Ballymun" on the front of it. It is in support of the suspended Metro North rail project in Ireland, proposed to run from Swords to Dublin via Ballymun.
- Based on his remark about SpongeBob not learning anything about sharing at the end, Patrick seems to think sharing means SpongeBob paying for everything and Patrick taking everything.
- SpongeBob shows Patrick his milkshake dispenser operator's license, which is the subject of a later episode.
- The title card of this episode looks extreamly similar to the one used for Walking the Plankton.
- The Krabby Kiddie Meal is a parody of a McDonald's Happy Meal.
- The episode's title is a parody of a Corduroy episode and the film Yours, Mine, and Ours.
- When SpongeBob is talking to Gary, a few of his holes turn red for a moment.